Anyone here on EMA...

Futurama

Some of my friends get it and I think it is a bit unfair because when you get to 17 you generally don't get pocket money anymore and are expected to go out an earn money, but people who get EMA get ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã30 a week for going to school which goes straight to their bank.

Anyway, yea my friends got their bonuses as they wouldn't stop rubbing it in :wall:

-BloodAngel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Some of my friends get it and I think it is a bit unfair because when you get to 17 you generally don't get pocket money anymore and are expected to go out an earn money, but people who get EMA get ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã30 a week for going to school which goes straight to their bank.

Anyway, yea my friends got their bonuses as they wouldn't stop rubbing it in :wall:

-BloodAngel

HAHA i GOT ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã100 FOR FAILING MY EXAMS LAST YEAR

-BloodAngel

Actually I had to get straight 'ones' for effort grade if I wanted to get the bonus. Which, if you have strict teachers is quite hard to achieve.

Yeah, It cost like 54, pounds a month (don't have a pound sign :o) And doing a whole bunch of A levels i had no time for a job.
Find out the thing you press on the keyboard to get it (ie alt and some numbers) or copy and paste one.

I don't get EMA but have some friends that do. I think that it is slightly unfair really because people's parents could earn over ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã30000 but not be as generous or whatever.

I tried to be fraudulent and say that I lived with my dad so i could get it but it didn't work :(.

iteme3721.jpg

Yeah, It cost like 54, pounds a month (don't have a pound sign :o) And doing a whole bunch of A levels i had no time for a job.
Find out the thing you press on the keyboard to get it (ie alt and some numbers) or copy and paste one.

I don't get EMA but have some friends that do. I think that it is slightly unfair really because people's parents could earn over ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã30000 but not be as generous or whatever.

I tried to be fraudulent and say that I lived with my dad so i could get it but it didn't work :(.

welcome to my world, my mom and dad never buy me anything unless its clothes or things to do with school, they earn a combined total of 55,000 pounds, I wouldn't mind so much if I even had the ability to earn a good amount of money, but I don't ok so i could go out and get a job, earn me 30 pounds a week for wasting my saturday and sunday when i should be doing school work, great.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

In Holland you only have to show your student card to get free public transport. That's what it should be like here in the UK.
in Canada the student card only gives you discounts on tickets :(

But anyway, what would be far more useful and efficient was if all students god free public transportation and discounts on necessary supplies.

sounds like a waste of goverment money to me.
There is no such thing as government money. Its tax payers money.

Then why don't I correct that:

sounds like a waste of tax payers money to me.