Respawning Runescape

Sharane

The only way to solve this problem. Solve any problem even autolers...is if Jagex made everyone back to lev 3s, and we start from scratch all over again.

Solves everything, but its not going to happen. Think about it

that really wouldn't do anything but piss off the people who have played for moore than 2 months. autoers are programmed to train the level that they auto to a certain level, then do the task that they unlocked at that level repeatedly. the autoers would recognize the drop in level and train again.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

This isn't an issue on player levels but attitudes towards their fellow players. One VERY good proposal to help things in the right direction is the re-establishment of hidden combat levels outside of the wilderness. There was a lot less prejudice against people at lower levels when this was the case several years ago. :-k

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Warning: Bad Joke ahead

Basicly... You can't teach an old dog new tricks, so.. you can't teach an idiot new things. Simple as that

I encourage people to use proper grammer and tell them how foolish they look. A lot change, a few ignore me. People learn from their idols. If I'm level 100 with a skill cape and talk like a babbling idiot people will follow my ways. That's why I try to act as a mature gamer. They see "Oh, he's mature and he's cool, and he's rich! I should be like him"

"Want to know how you change the world? One act of random kindess at time" ~ God - Evan Almighty

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I have to admit, I was just like one of these newbies 5-6 years ago... Having a good (and patient) friend in the high levels has brought me to idolise him and take him as an example.

What do new players see as an example from high level players now? Arrogant stuck-up idiots who snob out anyone below level 80. This can easily change.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Scapers/Tipiters are a fairly large community of intelligent and mature players.
Sorry but that's not true.

yeah i agree. I read alot of posts and topics everyday, and that takes a large chunk of my runescape time, and mostly i see people who flame even the slightest mistake. Even though Tip.it is one of the nicest runescape fansites, with a great community, it is still only a slightly nicer reflection of the runescape whole, and it shows how it has been dragged down. Everyone should do their part. You see someone who needs help, help them, and maybe they will help out someone else down the road.

If you want to change the way the game is, don't complain, do something. As you said, have a collective group of all people who want to help, and they all could have an impact

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Hate, I've been helping new players ever since I've retired from Runescape (Roughly two years ago) in which I pick new players and patiently guide them through quests all the while teaching them the basics to become a respected member. Some of them eventually surpassed me and even thanked me in a tangible way, such as my first "apprentice" which gave me the dragon square shield I had been hunting for ages.

You don't have to take your time off your playing. You don't have to give free items to anybody. Hey, you don't even have to befriend them! Being a role model for anyone who sees you in "red" will really affect them to become like you. It's like girls wanting to imitate popstars or anime fans going to conventions dressing up as their favourite characters.

This 'do something' is exactly what I proposed in page one. We make a clan based on the qualities we want to see. Through it, we can gain this clan prestige(sp) so people can see it as a beacon of light in a decaying world. I highly suggest you 'shut up and do something' people to take a look at it, and people who want to 'shut up and do something' to also give it a look. All you need is a good attitude and 1200 skill total (to show you've been playing the game a lot to know what's oging on.)

panicpantsim9.jpg

hold on, i'll have 1200 skill level soon, then i'll join your clan. should have it in like a week or two, non stop woodcutting and fletching is what i'm doing right now. 1.5k maple logs to cut to have enough for 65 fletching.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I'd love to join your clan, even though a general positive attitude from people lower than 1200 is highly anticipated.