+ My Latest Level

+ The Goal

+ The Preperations

+ The Levels

+ Meanwhile

+ Random

+ Friends & Donations

+ How YOU Can Help[/hide]

[hide=Introduction]Hi everyone, my name is Mystic. My RuneScape name is Mystic Glovv. I am heading for 99 Farming, and this topic is dedicated to that goal! I have created this topic in order to keep me motivated and to meet new friends. I hope you all enjoy reading my goal-topic, as I am puting alot of effort and time in creating it. If you want to help me out with eighter my goal or this topic, please take a look at the "How YOU Can Help"-section at the bottom of this post. Well I hope this will do for an introduction, even though it is quite short. Lol blah like you guys care! Well anyway, thank you kindly for reading my topic on achieving 99 Farming. Again, Thanks.

Mystic[/hide]

[hide=My Latest Level]Here will I be posting my most recent level, achieved in Farming. You can consider this to be the headline of the newspaper. Everytime I get a new level, this will be the place where you will see it. So enjoy! My most recent level:

farminglevel46tg9.png[/hide]

[hide=The Goal]You might be wondering why on earth I choose Farming to be my first level 99 skill. Well it is actually quite simple. I really enjoy Farming, so that is one reason. Also, there are not as many people with a Farming Skill Cape, so that too is a reason for me to want this quite badly. And I am aware of the fact that this won't be as easy as I might be speaking of it, but I think that I will get very far. I will do everything to achieve my goal. Not only for me, but also for you guys!

So as I start this topic, my Farming level is only 40 yet. This means I still have a very long way to go to reach level 99. The following information will keep you updated when it comes to my Farming Level:

Starting XP: 40,450

Finishing XP: 13,034,431

I am really glad with Draynor.net, which allows me to show my progres in such a nice looking statistics-signature. This also gives a good view on how I am doing so far, plus it updates automaticly! Blah. Well here you go, my progres on Farming:

Mystic%20Glovv.gif[/hide]

[hide=The Preperations]So, as everyone knows, you will not achieve a level 99 goal (nomatter what skill) unless you prepare yourself well enough. I am far from being ready yet, but as only preparing gets boring sometimes, I farm meanwhile. I divided this section in two parts; namely "Seeds" and "Others". Enjoy looking at my preperations so far! Here they are:

[hide=Seeds] So here is all the seeds that i have gathered so far. Please do not flame if you don't like what you see! blah. I will try to Update this part of my blog as often as possible! Is there need for me to name every single seed? I hope that you RuneScape-pro's don't need me to do that! Well, I will hear it from you guys if you'd like me to anyway! Blah. Please do note that it is 8 willow seedlings, and 2 orange seedlings at the end of the last row! Thank you, here we go:

seeds130707zi7.png[/hide]

[hide=Others]Ofcourse, the seeds are the most important when I want to achieve level 99 Farming. However, the tools are quite important too you know. This is what my Inventory looks like at the moment, while Farming:

inventory130707tv2.png

This contains (from upper left corner to lower right corner): Watering Can, Spade, Rake, Seed Dibber, Gardening Trowel, Secateurs, Allotment Seeds, Flower Seeds, Cash, Gardener Payments, Gardener Payments, Plant Cure, Herb Seeds, Charged Glory, Charged Glory, Charged Glory, Lumbridge Tele Tablet, Fally Tele Tablet, Varrock Tele Tabled, Cammy Tele Tablet.

Ofcourse, my bank contains multiple tools such as Sacks & Baskets and more Farming productions! And besides that, the Tool Leprechaun also holds quite some items for me! This is what my storage looks like at the moment. Blah I need more Supercompost! Here we go:

toolleprechaun130707cr6.png[/hide][/hide]

[hide=The Levels (Warning; Lots Of Pictures)]So this is the section what all my goal is about; the levels. Here will be all my levels posted, with nice pictures and my personal comments to them! Enjoy them! These are the levels so far:

farminglevel46tg9.png

w00t w00t! 46 Farming for me! Woohoo meh rly loverz them willows!

farminglevel45be1.png

Only a few minutes after I reached level 44, my willows make me happy again!

farminglevel44oc3.png

w00t! who is in for some oranges! Ohh Meeh Gooosh! 44 Farming ftw!

farminglevel43uo7.png

w00t! 43 Farming when picking limps! Blah I dislike limps, they always die on me!

farminglevel42cc2.png

Yay, Farming level 42 now! oh do I love my willow trees!

farminglevel41pk3.png

Woot! level 41 farming. My first level since the start of this Blog. Strawberries! Yum![/hide]

[hide=Meanwhile]This section of the blog will be used to report on all the things that I am doing while I am not bussy with Farming. Enjoy them! And please don't flame on my stupid rewards lol! Blah

[hide=Level 1 Treasure Trails]So ofcourse the rewards will not be that great, but level 1 clues are very easy to obtain, so I still enjoy doing them. This is a list of clues that I have completed so far! Click the links to see the rewards! Enjoy them!

Clue Number 1

Clue Number 2

Clue Number 3

Clue Number 4

Clue Number 5

Clue Number 6

Clue Number 7

Clue Number 8

Clue Number 9

[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Random]This section of my blog will be dedicated to all the Random stuff, that has not been covered by any of the other sections. Also, this section has been divided in multiple parts. Please do not hessitate to take a look at every single one of them! blah! Okay, so here we go:

[hide=My Outfit]This is a picture of what I wear while Farming, my casual clothes as you see! Blah I am a bad dresser..

outfit130707va0.png[/hide]

[hide=Funny Sayings & Weird Quotes]I will use this section of my blog to post all funny/weird sayings and quotes that I find while playing RuneScape! This might be my favourite part of my blog! Blah me loverz stupid quotes! Here we go again:[/hide]

[hide=Farming 99 Spotted]This is the section of my blog that i will use to post pictures of people with 99 Farming that I have seen while playing RuneScape. This also keeps me motivated, as I love the sight of a Farming Skill Cape! Enjoy them! Here we go:[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Friends & Donations] This is the part of my blog that will be used to thank all the people that have helped my somehow; may it be by extreme supportive in-game conversations etc, or by donating to my goal! Your name could be here soon enough! Blah, here we go:[/hide]

[hide=How YOU Can Help]Okay, so as having a level 99 goal can be quite hard, I could use all the help available. There are multiple ways to support me. Here is a few things that you could do:

Posting at this blog: It will help me to keep motivated, and also I will not have to worry about this topic to die.

Correcting Me: Please, if you somewhere find a typo, a missing image or anything else at this blog, do not hessitate to post about it! I will be grateful! Thanks.

Support me in-game: Just come by when I am Farming, to keep me motivated and to have some nice conversation, or just to make some fun! I am always glad to have company while Farming!

Donating: Ofcourse there is always the option to donate to my goal. I am not asking you to do this, as I think that I am perfectly able to manage on my own. However, all donations are more than welcome!

For any of these matters or anything else, you can ALWAYS pm me in-game. Just pm me: "Mystic Glovv" and I am able to awnser your questions![/hide]

thanks alot to the 3 of you! ::' having support is very important, and i am very much aware of the fact that this is going to be a hard job to complete.. but i also think i will be able to manage!

I have to go to town to buy some stuff for my vacation, but when i get back I will get some more pictures to put in the blog, as I am about to level! :thumbsup:

And allu, that is a sure thing. I will remember to give you a post this afternoon, as I have to leave now! and if I forget about it, don't hessitate to remind me of this promise :roll: :wink:

Once again; Thanks for posting & showing your support,

Mystic

gl to your goal =D>

i will like to donate some seeds of mine ::'

and something to help you. use boots of lightness and the lightness cape you get from hunter to get your weight down=longer run time:D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Good luck, but as you said: this will take a long, long time...

What you doing when your crops growing? (e.g. making money for more (and high level) seeds)

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

\' Congratulations on 41 farming and good luck with 99!! :thumbsup:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

gl to your goal =D>

i will like to donate some seeds of mine ::'

and something to help you. use boots of lightness and the lightness cape you get from hunter to get your weight down=longer run time:D

Thank you very kindly, you can add me if you want to, but there is no hurry in it at all! Thanks for the tip on boots of lightness & the support!

Good luck, but as you said: this will take a long, long time...

What you doing when your crops growing? (e.g. making money for more (and high level) seeds)

~ColossuS~

Well i do chainfarm, so i am actually teleporting and running up and down between the different patches i use. And when i have a few minutes of spare time, I use these to refill my watering can's, composts etc. thnx for your suppor!

\' Congratulations on 41 farming and good luck with 99!! :thumbsup:

Thank you very kindly! Level 42 will be uploaded in a few minutes! yay!

Level 43 Farming Added! w00t :XD:

nice, 99 its gonna be long though, at this rate you'll get it in no time :thumbsup:

That is what I had been hoping, however it will indeed be a long run, but if I can stay focused, I will reach my goal nomatter howlong it will take me ::' Thanks for your support! :thumbsup:

Whoa... :shock:

99 farming is a long way, but you soubnd so confident, I am postivie you can do it! :thumbsup:

I usually have some seeds cluttering my bank and, since I never learnded how to farm, you can have em for free! just pm me on games ::'

Good luck!! I'ma check on this often :mrgreen:

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Whoa... :shock:

99 farming is a long way, but you soubnd so confident, I am postivie you can do it! :thumbsup:

I usually have some seeds cluttering my bank and, since I never learnded how to farm, you can have em for free! just pm me on games ::'

Good luck!! I'ma check on this often :mrgreen:

Thanks alot mate! :XD: It pleases me to see that people are actually liking my blog! :thumbsup: thanks alot for posting! ::'

Nice goal!!

As said by everyone else, it will be a long road, but you've got us here anytime u need a lil *motivation* lol. So goodluck!!!!

I got some stuff to donate! when i get on ill pm ya ::'

Til then, happy farming mate :thumbsup:

sig2dl4.png

Click for my blog ^ :)

All tipiters feel free to add me! Always looking to meet someone new.

Nice goal!!

As said by everyone else, it will be a long road, but you've got us here anytime u need a lil *motivation* lol. So goodluck!!!!

I got some stuff to donate! when i get on ill pm ya ::'

Til then, happy farming mate :thumbsup:

w00t w00t! thanks alot mate, everyone is sÃÆÃâÃâóÃÆÃâÃâó supportive! much more than i had expected to be honnest! That is awsome! :XD: :thumbsup:

^ Heh, never underestimate tipiters :XD: Spontaneous (spelling?) and crazy lol

Trust me, you wont believe how fast that 'Funny sayings and wierd quotes' will fill :P

As always, hope the farming is going good, goodluck again!

sig2dl4.png

Click for my blog ^ :)

All tipiters feel free to add me! Always looking to meet someone new.

Good luck on farming! It's a real hard skill to level if you don't power it. Have fun! :D

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

^ Heh, never underestimate tipiters :XD: Spontaneous (spelling?) and crazy lol

Trust me, you wont believe how fast that 'Funny sayings and wierd quotes' will fill :P

As always, hope the farming is going good, goodluck again!

Lol oh that would be fun! I love those crazy quotes! Hope to talkt to you guys in-game soon! \'

Good luck on farming! It's a real hard skill to level if you don't power it. Have fun! :D

Thnx for the support, and yes i try to chain/power farm as often as possible! it kinda depends on how good teh cropazz are working along! :XD: don't get diseased on me you little limps!

Good luck and i think i skipped the part that it explained

how you will be obtaining your money for farming it does

cost 90M for that beautiful cape in seeds.

I know it would cost alot if you buy them all, but I get most of my seeds by my Kingdom & by thieving them from master farmers... I know it is not the fastest way, but i am just not wealthy enough to buy all the seeds.. #-o Thank you for your post :wink:

:shock: 99 Farming + the Hawt Cape. Good Luck with it =D> Sometimes I get bored and Theive some seeds, which I see have finally found a home, add me in-game, and whenever I get some spare, I'll PM and you can get 'em. <3:

Maybe check out muh bloggeh? Links in Sig <3:

newscape300x50qz7.gif