FAST WAY TO LVL HERBLORE FROM 28-45 - PLZ HELP ME!!!!

Dire_Wolf

As title PLEASE I NEED HELP. Where is best place to get leaves and what potion to make please guys?????

I made energy potions until I hit level 38. Harralanders are cheap to buy (I think I payed 1k ea for them when I did it, prices might not be favorable anymore tho..) and you can buy tons of chocolate in the gnome stronghold. Buy your water filled vials from the shop in Ardougne.

At level 38 make prayer potions. Buy ranaar weeds and seeds (if you can grow them) and collect your own snape grass. You can actually make some money doing this.

If herb prices have risen and I am not aware of it, level farming and grow your own.

elle2nq7.jpg

Wow you really want to do Legend's Quest that bad? (Typing in Caps Lock)

Always use the highest potion till 38. At 38 Herblore it's going to be a bit hard due to the prices of ranarr weed (8k) or ranarr seeds (25-30k).

It's not going to be cheap but most likely you can make some cash back and a lil profit.

Do the quest "One Small favor" it will only take an hour or so maybe a little longer but make sure you use a quest guide on it or you will go insane.

Either way that gives you 2 10,000 Exp lamps to use on any skill, and seeing as how that as the only stat i still needed to lvl up for legends i used that 20k exp in herblore and went and did legends :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I made strength potions, as they tend to sell well on f2p. Then I made prayer potions when I was 38. You may be able to make profit making them, if you can find a good ranarr seller.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered