useful new skill

rune1313

i think what a cool skill would be merchantry. you would spend like 100 gp to a person in a town and you would have a stall set up in the town. you could put items on the stall (no stealing possible) and set your prices. you could come back and made 5k by selling some junk to some newbies (new players). Every time you sell something you would get xp depending on the item. every 10 levels you could get a new stall that can hold more stuff and cash and every 10 levels when you buy something from an npc it will be 1% lower and when they buy 1% higher. what do you think?

if i copy someones idea dont be mad i didn't look much i thought of it one night ::'

You've been playing Oblivion for too long. A skill like that wouldn't work in runescape. It's just not built for that kind of skill! You get some points for thinking it out a little, though. LOADS better than the majority of people! =D>

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

actually, with a little tweaking to the idea, it would work. think about it. make "stall areas" in cities that work like farming patches. as many people can make a stall there and only the person who set it up can see it. it works like this. you set up the stall and put some goods out for sale. wait a little bit, and some of the items will be gone, and there will be money in the stall. the amount of money you sell the items for is determined by your level, the higher you are, the more you sell for. alternatively, you could set up the stall, wait a little bit for people too put things to sell. you pick what you want to buy, and the rest leaves the stall, as well as the money you paid. as you level up, the amount of items you can put in the stall to sell, the amount of items that can be put in the stall for you to buy, the chances of getting rare items when buying, and the prices you sell items for increase, and the prices you buy for decrease. to get xp, you just have to buy/sell a lot from your stall.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Then people would just have their friends buy stuff from their stall, then their friends would put those bought items on their stall, then the person would buy those items back, and so on and so on - you could just keep on getting levels by buying 1 item back and forth.

danceswithmimesfinallysnx7.png

People with fluffy pink avatars are generally expected to be nice.

Skills/Character Options:

- A player made 'examine' *

- Bring back duelling anywhere

- Clan-related suggestions *

- Experience Point buying/selling/trading

- Flying *

- Larger inventory *

- Member's skills on Free to Play worlds

- Player-owned stores *

- Races (Elves, Dwarves etc) / Players starting as another race *

- Summoning/necromancy *

- Sitting/Lying down *