Snake and noob(SEASON 2 BEGINS!!!)

Harakiri

CHAPTER 1: A FATEFUL MEETING

The man known only as Snake walked down the streets of Varrock. He eventually came to the town square. he was wearing full dragon armor and his rune boots. His weapon was his abyssal whip.

At town square a man wearing absolutely nothing but a skintight shirt and green pants was yelling "i need free stuff". Damn noobs, thought Snake. Suddenly the bald noob walked up to him.

"What the hell do you want noob?" asked Snake.

"How much for those fine looking sausage links in your hand?" asked the noob.

"It's an abyssal whip nooblet. And no you can't buy unless you have the proper money."

" I will give you a bucket and 12 clay. Hows that sound?"

"NOOOO!!!! You have to give me 1.5 million".

"Wait, let me calculate. 1.5 million equals one million plus .5...DAMMIT, i need a calculator!"

"You noob...one million five hundred thousand!"

"OHHHHH. Can you teach me to make that much?"

"Hell i got nothing better to do."

The noob followed Snake as he went to Draynor to teach the noob woodcutting...

TO BE CONTINUED IN PT2

what did you think of the first story? of course they will get better as i get to funnier stuff. i will need bios for the next parts and tell me what you want Snake to teach the noob about. See you next part. :thumbsup:

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scammer

Level: 37

Wears: Nothing except a mith scimmy (That he scammed)

Gold: 10 (also stoeln)

Dislikes: Jagex, Being banned, Zezima

Story: He is your standard scammer who has been repeatedly temporarily banned.

CHAPTER 2: WOODCUTTING

Snake gave noob a bronze woodcutting ax and took noob to the woods. In the woods, noob saw a group of noobs wood chopping a yew.

"Hi guys what clan are you in?" the noobs gave no response.

"Those are MACROERS noob. Thats a big word! Can you say it?" asked Snake.

"MACROERS"

"Good for you...now lets cut that tree right there." Snake pointed at a normal tree and the noob went to the tree and began to chop. The tree started wobbling and shaking. Noob fell to the ground crying. Some random guy got an ax head plunged between his eyes as it flew through the air.

Snake walked up to the guy and pulled the ax head out of the head. Snake walked up to the ent and said "Screw Off" calmly. The ent shriveled and died. The noob had his thumb in his mouth and was rolling on the ground crying.

"Did scary ent hurt you noob?" Snake asked sweetly.

"No! B..B..But i am go..gon..gonna have ni..ght..mare..s"

"Oh poor noob! Give me the goddamn axe handle!"

"Here" and the noob placed it in Snakes hand. Snake fitted the pieces together and told the noob to try again.

The noob started cutting the tree. A log fell from the tree. The noob picked it up and just when he put his head up a log hit his head and knocked him out.

"Goddamn it, now what...Jagex has never made this type of update. What a stupid random!! I know what to do."

Snake picked up noob and took him to the wizards tower bridge and threw him over. Noob splashed up from the water and started yelling at Snake.

"You dirtbag!!!"

"Come on out lets try this one more time."

Noob splashed and screamed all the way to the shore and Snake picked him up by the scruf of the neck and handed him his ax back.

"One more try! If you screw up we move on to something else."

Noob went to the tree and chopped until he finally cut it down.

"Ow...MY FOOT!!!" a level 56 walked up to noob." I'm gonna kick your [wagon]!"

"Yeah right" Snake walked up to the 56 and threw him into a tree and plunged a sword into his stomach. His last dying words were "What type of sword?"

"It's a dragon scimmy." Snake then pulled his sword out and suddenly noticed noob talking to someone. Snake walked up to them.

"Whats your name?"

"Ash and i am gonna give this guy 2 mil for the wine of zamorak."

"It's a once in a lifetime opportunity!!" siad noob.

"Your a scammer aren't you?" asked Snake

"Yeah...i've had a ton of people ban me and I just get a day off of the game or something then come back and keep going"

"Whats a scammer?" asked noob.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPETER 3: SCAMMERS!

NEED MORE BIOS! Please send me some more and ideas for new chapters!!

today around two or three in the afternoon central time i will post the third chapter. i will probably get two more chapters in today after i finish three. NEED MORE BIOS.

A Person in full Guthans

Dislikes: Noobs

The noob could say his armour is worse than bronze and tries to buy it for 5gp

9fade1.png

9fade1.png

9FADE1.png

9fade1.png

thanks for bio

i am going to have to write the next chapter later this evening...got a big meeting for work and won't be back for a while...expect around 6 to 8 this evening. i will write 3 chapters tonight. Keep those bio's coming. they can be fake or real i don't care.

O.K the meetings over. After the boos took us to a free steak dinner i decided that this chapter would be a double chapter with some very gory action. Here it is:

CHAPTER 3: SCAMMERS AND THE WILD

The chaos temple was an old structure. The gang that consisted of Snake, noob, and Ash the scammer entered and noob looked around the building. Tons of Zamorakian priests were in the area. Noob stopped Ash.

"Before i take the wine can you explain to me what a scammer is?"

"No. I will tell you after you get me the wine."

"Fair enough"

Noob walked to the wine and looked at it. It was blood red. Snake was yelling at noob to not take it and it was a trick. Noob took it anyway.

"FEAR THE POWER OF ZAMORACK!" siad a very powerful voice.

"Who the hell is Zamorack?" asked noob.

"OH THATS IT YOU ARE SO TOTALLY SCREWED."

"For what? I don't have a clue who the hell Zamora..."

Suddenly fire spewed out of the floor and the noob started burning. The Zamorackian mages started attacking him as noob ran. Ash was at the door and held the door closed as the noob tried to escape.

The noobs last dying words were "Kill him Snake."

Ash grabbed the wine from noobs bones and laughed in an evil tone.

"Hay, Ash, follow me." siad Snake.

"O.K"

Snake led Ash to the wilderness ditch. Snake jumped it without a flinch.

"Come on Ash jump!"

Ash walked back and ran as fast as he could. He then tried to jump but fell into the ditch.

"Damn you and your random event updates Jagex!" yelled Ash.

"Your telling me." added Snake.

"Help me out here!" yelled Snake.

Snake took his dragon scimmy and put it down into the ditch. Ash grabbed it and Snake pulled him up. Suddenly, Ash yanked the sword out of Snakes hand.

"Dammit I was to careless!" The scimmy was to heavy for Ash and it fell out of his hands and onto the ground.

"Fine I"ll defeat you with my bare hands!"

Ash took a mithril scimmy out of its sheath and started swinging at Snake. Snake dodged and crouched down. He kicked out and tripped Ash. Ash screamed as he fell. Ash lunged his scimmy at Snake from the ground. The tip of the Scimmy was in between Snakes fingertips the next time Ash looked.

Ash then kicked out and tripped Snake. Snake slit the webbing between his fingers. Snake screamed and then backflipped onto his feet.

"You son of a [bleep]."

Snake ran and jumped over Ash. Ash jumped up and started swinging wildly at Snake. Snake jumped over the wilderness ditch.

"You chickening out?" asked Ash.

"No, i just wanna fight over here."

Ash stared at the ditch. Dammit he would do it. He would make the leap! He walked back and ran. As he ran Snake jumped over the ditch and grabbed his scimmy from the ground. His dragon scimmy took a huge slash at Ash's legs and Ash screamed as he fell over and his legs stood there without a body attached, bleeding.

"You cheated!" whispered Ash.

"So what? It doesn't matter. I probably will see you in Lumbridge when i meet up with noob."

"And I'll keep my scimmy."

"And I'll kill you again. See you there."

And Ash lay there, bleeding all over the grass as he watched Snake walk away. The last thing Ash thought was "I have about five minutes to scam something from someone in Lumbrige to use against Snake."

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 4: ENEMY RESISTANCE

I need more bios and ideas that you want to be used in the stories. Chapter 4 will be here around 9:30 to 10:00 central time. After that I will wright chapter 5. If your lucky i will get a chapter 6 in. probably not though. Thanks for reading so far. i would enjoy more ideas though and comments. Keep posting what you want in these stories! Take a look at the 126 and the party he had for the series premiere.

noobs.jpg

It's time for chapter 4. This one is very violent and i hope you people like it. I NEED MORE BIOS!!! IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE YOUR IDEA FOR A RUNESCAPE PLAYER OR YOUR GUY HIMSELF TELL ME!!! I WOULD BE GLAD TO POST YOUR GUY!

CHAPTER 4:ENEMY RESISTANCE

Snake entered the front gardens of Lumbridge castle only to find noob yelling at some guy. Snake came up closer to listen in.

"No way you stupid noob" yelled some guy in full guthans.

"Your armor is seriously worse than bronze you loser so give it to me for five gold coins." replied noob.

"No! Stupid noob"

"Hey what the hell are we fighting about?" Snake butted in.

"Who the hell are you?" asked the guy in guthans.

"He's the guy who's gonna kick your [wagon] into next year!" yelled noob. A bunch of noobs crowded around Snake,noob, and the guy in guthans. The crowd shouted "Fight, Fight,Fight!"

"So you think you can whoop my [wagon]?" asked the guthans guy.

"No that was noob there saying that but ya i could whoop your [wagon] anyway." replied Snake.

"Fine then, fell the wrath of my guthans armor!" The man charged at Snake. Snake side-stepped out of the way. The guthans guy yelled as Snake stabbed him through his armor and pulled his scimmy out of the back of his head, only to have an eyeball on the tip of the scimmy.

"Ewwwwww!!!!!" yelled the crowd. Blood oozed out of the guthans guys helmet and dripped to the pavement. The guthans guy screamed and eventually died.

Snake grabbed all his stuff. Suddenly, some guy walked up to him.

"You pulled out my eye and stole my guthans you bastard!"

"Oh. You must be the guy behind the armor. I'm sorry but this stuff is officially mi..." Snake was cut off by arrows being shot at him from the top of the walls to Lumbridge castle. On top, two men stared at Snake.

"Ash, level 56 guy that noob pissed off when he accidently cut down a tree that landed on your foot." said Snake.

"Oh, he's good. For being down there and not being able to see any of our features..."

"Cut the crap, what the hell are you doing here?" yelled Snake.

"We are here to kill you." yelled back Ash. Snake knew that voice anywhere.

"Where'd you get the arrows?" asked Snake.

"Oh. I jacked them off of some person claiming to be the range guide." was his reply.

"[wagon]." said Snake.

"What was that? Oh your [wagon] is dead!"

The figures jumped down and Ash took out a training sword while the level 56 took out a magic staff. Ash attacked first, swiping brutally at Snake. Noob meanwhile was sneaking up behind the level 56. Noob poked him on the back. When the level 56 turned around noob slapped him in the face.

"Oh, you call that a [bleep]-slap?" The level 56 slapped noob and noob was thrown through the wall and into the Lumbridge chapel.

Meanwhile, Snake took out his dragon scimmy and parried Ash's attacks. After a minute of parrying, Ash attacked high which left Ash just enough opening to kick Ash in the nuts. Ash screamed and fell to the ground clutching his nuts whispering "You bastard!" Snake put an end to him and was then put on fire by the level 56's magic attack.

Snake walked casually up to the fountain and put out the flames. When he looked at the level 56 he said "oww".

The level 56 stared and stared." Holy crap! How can i beat a guy who isn't even intimidated by my strongest normal atta...wait a minute, lets get my main out."

The level 56 logged out. Suddenly another guy appeared wearing full mystic. He attacked Snake using a spell that froze Snake. The new guy then used his most powerful attack, Fire Barrage. Snake was completely on fire. Snake walked to the fountain casually again and soaked his body in it.

"Oww, that hurt pretty bad you bastard."

Snake ran at the new guy and jumped over his fire spell. Snake then cut the new guys staff in half, along with the new guys body. "Damn you." was his final words.

Snake walked away from the castle and to the chapel. He found noob sprawled over Father Lawrence.

"Sorry Father." Snake picked up noob and threw him over his shoulder. They needed to go to Karamja. Snake had to kill the most powerful monster in the world and show all that he was not a level 126 prone to tricks and that anyone who messed with him would get their [wagon] whooped.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 5: THE FIGHT CAVES

no new chapter tonight folks. sorry but the wife planned to take me on a midnight cruise to rock island arsenal in Illinois and we will be there till friday. i did bring my laptop so more chapters will be out tommorow when i have time. The arsenal is supposed to have huge guns everywhere and a bunch of cool stuff. Look forward to hearing SOME criticisms. I mean for gods sake no criticism? Is my story that good. I still want more ideas and bios and want to know what you think of the series. Tommorow i hope somebody will give me an idea or two. I already got chapter 5's idea down but i wanna know what you people want as chapters and stuff noob and Snake can do. C ya tommorow.

Ah yes, you can now use another character (ME!)

Name: powerent

Wears: full rune, but had to sell dragon long and dragon dagger with super strength poison potion cause turning f2p (true story =[ )

Weapon: Rune long

Characteristics: Nice, helpful, PWNZ0R! Level 74, with 37 ranged and 46 mage, likes to alch willow longs =-]

You have no idea how powerful words are....until they hit you in the head.

nice that you used my guthans idea

i have another one, the guthan guy could go and get an army made of 1000 guthans who surroned snake, in an epic battle.

9fade1.png

9fade1.png

9FADE1.png

9fade1.png

sorry guys. no new chapters for a few more days. i have a busy schedule and thanks for the ideas. Snake and noob will return by Monday hopefully with 5 new chapters. Keep giving more bios and ideas. I use every one of the ideas and bios if you have not noticed. and i also wanna know if you wanna be a good guy or a bad guy. c ya monday

Grumpy Mod(AKA: 1 4M n0t 4 n00B)

Level: 3

Wears: A Gold Crown and a Muteing Wand

Dislikes: Low Level People, Other Mods, Anti-Muting Wand

Story: Came from the flax fields, and as a level 3 was alway taunted...so no takes his revenge by Muting people. Is the leader of "The Power of 3."

Mutant Autoer(AKA: Account number 29342)

Level: 3

Wears: A Bronze Pick, and Enough Rune Essance to Kill a God

Likes: Giving sterotypical responce(I know you are but what am I)

Dislikes: Jagex(Or as he says Jadex), people report him

Story: Came after account 29341 was banned. However collected all the Essance that the other thousands of accounts had got, and decided that he would train up runecrafting instead. But was blackmailed into serving 1 4M n0t 4 n00B, who he then looked up to as a father....Demented noob...2nd member of "The power of 3"

Cronic Lier(AKA: My main is Zezima)

Level: 3(Can you see a pattern?)

Wears: Tight leather trousers, No Shirt, and a stick

Dislikes: Girls(Unless they are really guys)

Story: After getting dumped by a GF, he desided that actually girls were evil, and being a level 3 couldn't kill them in the wilderness. So he decided to make sure no girl could ever have him again. Eventually he got the hots for Account number 29341, and as the banning wish of that account, he will serve Account number 29342 for the rest of his life...or until something better comes along. Is the third member of "The Power of 3."

The Forth God(AKA: Level 3.5)

Level: 3.5

Wears: A chain of sausages(referance to the start of the story), a dragon kite shield...(a badly gluded normal shield), Knitted Wool(painted red for that dragon look).

Likes: People to ask "How much for those fine looking sausage links in your hand?", and to talk about his amazing level.

Dislikes: people noticing that he has a wolly jumper on, people noticing his smithing is terrible, People noticing that 3.5 is lower than 4.

Story: To be summoned by 'The power of 3" As a last resort(I.e. they see a pointy shadow) and will then protect them using his super weapon...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

lol level 3.5! Thats classic!!!

Ratchet, let me kill the level 3.5 :XD:

Bluejayfan94

Level: 60

Wears: full rune (g) and uses rune scimmy (sadly my attack is only 57 :cry:)

Dislikes: Noobs, Choobs, member beggars (Its ture, there are some)

Other: Uses magic and melee, not alot of ranged.

Favourite prayer is: (made up) When i go below 10% my health a giant Blue Jay (They Rock!!) flys over and picks up my opponent and throws them into the Bronx ( :lol: )

CHAPTER 2: WOODCUTTING

Snake gave noob a bronze woodcutting ax and took noob to the woods. In the woods, noob saw a group of noobs wood chopping a yew.

"Hi guys what clan are you in?" the noobs gave no response.

"Those are MACROERS noob. Thats a big word! Can you say it?" asked Snake.

"MACROERS"

"Good for you...now lets cut that tree right there." Snake pointed at a normal tree and the noob went to the tree and began to chop. The tree started wobbling and shaking. Noob fell to the ground crying. Some random guy got an ax head plunged between his eyes as it flew through the air.

Snake walked up to the guy and pulled the ax head out of the head. Snake walked up to the ent and said "Screw Off" calmly. The ent shriveled and died. The noob had his thumb in his mouth and was rolling on the ground crying.

"Did scary ent hurt you noob?" Snake asked sweetly.

"No! B..B..But i am go..gon..gonna have ni..ght..mare..s"

"Oh poor noob! Give me the goddamn axe handle!"

"Here" and the noob placed it in Snakes hand. Snake fitted the pieces together and told the noob to try again.

The noob started cutting the tree. A log fell from the tree. The noob picked it up and just when he put his head up a log hit his head and knocked him out.

"Goddamn it, now what...Jagex has never made this type of update. What a stupid random!! I know what to do."

Snake picked up noob and took him to the wizards tower bridge and threw him over. Noob splashed up from the water and started yelling at Snake.

"You dirtbag!!!"

"Come on out lets try this one more time."

Noob splashed and screamed all the way to the shore and Snake picked him up by the scruf of the neck and handed him his ax back.

"One more try! If you screw up we move on to something else."

Noob went to the tree and chopped until he finally cut it down.

"Ow...MY FOOT!!!" a level 56 walked up to noob." I'm gonna kick your [wagon]!"

"Yeah right" Snake walked up to the 56 and threw him into a tree and plunged a sword into his stomach. His last dying words were "What type of sword?"

"It's a dragon scimmy." Snake then pulled his sword out and suddenly noticed noob talking to someone. Snake walked up to them.

"Whats your name?"

"Ash and i am gonna give this guy 2 mil for the wine of zamorak."

"It's a once in a lifetime opportunity!!" siad noob.

"Your a scammer aren't you?" asked Snake

"Yeah...i've had a ton of people ban me and I just get a day off of the game or something then come back and keep going"

"Whats a scammer?" asked noob.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPETER 3: SCAMMERS!

NEED MORE BIOS! Please send me some more and ideas for new chapters!!

ROFL!!!! you know i can make u member 4 phr33 right?!?! :XD: :XD: :XD:

Finnaly! It is time for chapter 5!

CHAPTER 5:THE FIGHT CAVES

Snake was walking out of the fight pit with the highest level monster in the games hide thrown over his shoulder. He now wore a lava cape. Noob ran up to him.

"That was awesome when you stuffed the magic staff down its mouth and blew his head clean off!"

"Ya i guess..."

Suddenly an army in full guthans started running into the caves and surrounding everyone. People screamed and ran as the guys in guthans slaughtered them yelling "where is Snake? He killed one of our kind!"

"I am right here stupids!" yelled Snake over all the talking and ranting of the guthans warriors.

"Oh my god! There he is" yelled one. Snake rolled his eyes. The more he made enemies the more he delved into the world of stupidity. Meeting noob was the biggest mistake of his life. But at the same time he thought it was good because now he had a bunch of people to kill every minute of every day.

"Die Snake!" Snake dodged an attack at him and took out his sword. He decapitated the guy and grabbed his spear. Snake threw the spear into this guys helmet. It penetrated and came out the back end with pieces of brain attached to it.

"Yay violence!" Yelled noob from the background. Snake looked back and saw four figures behind noob. One grabbed noob by the head and shoved him into a giant sack. Snake ran after them but they teleported.

More guthans guys attacked. Snake dodged spears and snapped them in half. Suddenly a defense pure wearing nothing but the guthans and a bronze sword walked up to Snake.

"Fear me" Said the level 4

"Fear this" and Snake kicked the level 4 in the gut and he was sent flying through more guthans guys until he hit the wall and a huge crack was heard as lava spilled upon the guthans guys. One of them, they're leader snake thought, contained the lava with an ancient magiks spell. More Guthans guys came. Suddenly, this guy in full rune showed up with his rune long and started whooping the guthans guys.

"Who the hell are you?" asked Snake as he parried more blows and killed some more people.

"The names powerent and I'm here because I have a friend who was killed by these losers and wanna kill all of em" He was drenched in blood by now. Snake was to but he did not care. He licked his lips and tasted the iron like taste of the enemies blood.

More came and Snake saw the leader of them standing on lava near the bank. Powerent pummeled some more guthans guys and screamed as one of the guthans guys stabbed his back. Snake ran over to powerent and sliced the guthans guy in half. Powerent muttered a word of thanks and pulled the spear out of his back. The leader of them walked across the lava in, not guthans, but in a Zamorak mage outfit.

" You killed one of ours!" he yelled.

"Who?" asked powerent.

"Read chapter 4 stupid" yelled the leader.

" Whats your name?" asked Snake.

"I am Leader." he replied.

" Oh lord, another [wagon]." whispered Snake.

"I heard that now you will die!" said leader.

Leader used a fire spell and tried to set Snake on fire. Snake used a water shield and the flames diminished. He shot the water from the shield at Leader and Leader jumped out of the way. Snake stopped the water and made it hit Leader's back. It then slithered around Leader's body until he was enveloped in it.

The water then whisked Leader over the lava where the water boiled and Leader screamed. Eventually the screams stopped and Snake made the water set Leader's body down. Powerent threw up all over death, who was picking up the dead bodies.

"Just for that your next" he said.

Leader's body was skinless and all that was seen from the outside was white flesh. Snake touched it and it stuck to his hand like glue. Powerent threw up again. Death picked up Leaders body.

"Snake, why are you doing my job for me?" he asked.

"Cuz' i can" replied Snake.

Suddenly a voice, noobs voice, entered Snake's mind.

"I am using the force Snake." noobs voice said.

"Uh-Huh." was all Snake could say.

"Using the force i can speak to you through my mnd."

"Noob, i am going to be nice to you for once." said Snake softly."Turn off your friends chat if your gonna be stupid."

"Oh Snake your no fun!"

"Where are you?"

"Some kinda alter. I think the chaos alter."

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 6: THE NOOB GANG AND NOOBS PAST

this is coming out today also and more bios and ideas please. so far great ideas.

ya blue jays guy is gonna jump in and kill noobs and stuff. all hell will break loose in next chapter and powerent gets to face his destiny. noobs past is revealed. ITS GONNA ROCK! Need fake/real bios for the huge chapter 10 fighting tournament! ALL BIOS ARE USED!