how to make 500k an hour.. anyone can do it!!(p2p anyways)

RSBDavid

i might try this, also, any unids that are like irit or harra + i think sell for like 2-2.5k ea

edit : lol, you didnt lie, i just made 509k in an hour. thts the most money ive ever made in an hour!

ha!! told ya.. im working on another way to make money with crafting xp too.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

• 2 weeks later...

its better to make rannars into p pots if u can.Also rite now this wouldnt work b/c ppl go to choas druids and sell the unids harrlander and below(beliaf me it not fun to spend500k on herbs not worht half that :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: ).

Brix-452-RS-siggie.jpg

its better to make rannars into p pots if u can.Also rite now this wouldnt work b/c ppl go to choas druids and sell the unids harrlander and below(beliaf me it not fun to spend500k on herbs not worht half that :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: ).

thats why you use antiscam

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I still don't get it. I suppose you only buy 1 stack of UNIDS and if that stack turns out to be rannar you buy? If you are yelling buying all UNIDS and then you refuse to buy anything but rannar, it is scamming.

But I don't think that you're only buying 1 stack, so what am I missing?

phata_elise.png

This CAN work, but you will rarely find someone as stupid as that. Its usualy a noob who has like 3 or 4. YOU DON"T MAKE 500K a hour. And thats a fact. maybe 100k a hour tops. Unless you get really lucky

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

This will work. You wont lose any money either. What you do is find the unid that equals ranarr weed. Then you buy ALL unids for 1k each. After that u see which unids stack on that 1 ranarr unid you have. You ID those but just sell ALL the other unids you bought for 1k a peice. So you make money off the ranarr weeds but dont lose for buying much cheaper herbs.

That's like borderline item scamming y'know...

not at all, the person you buy from is perfectly happy for his end of the bargain and the person you sell to is just as happy, your happy because you just paid 1k for an 8.5k item. everybodys happy.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.