My New Car

Nanosauromo

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also made a fair share doing things im not proud of (no, not selling drugs)

I think I know. Street Racing? :D

some of my money came from that yes.

Back when I had a supra.

but I did other things that people might look down upon

Back when I had a supra.

Dude. Rock on. Seriously? Where did you race? If you don't want to tell me fine. My curiosity is killing me.

Harmonicdoom.png

Back when I had a supra.

Dude. Rock on. Seriously? Where did you race? If you don't want to tell me fine. My curiosity is killing me.

We have a few streets in my state where not many cars drive on...not many cops come by, and are perfectly straight, and go on for well over 1/4 mile.

Kids do pink slip races and stuff there, but I was too young and didnt have THAT much money, so I just did small stakes.

Most of the kids were idiots with flashy stock cars with decent engines that their parents bought them, and they were rich so they figured, why not stake some cash?

Cops started finding out about these places, so we moved to the tracks. We have a few race tracks meant for drag racing, and you basically just enter and race. My friends and I used to find it fun to bet on these races, which was so stupid because they were unknown drivers with unknown cars, and no one knew who would win.

We started betting on sporting events after that :P

Back when I had a supra.

We have a few streets in my state where not many cars drive on...not many cops come by, and are perfectly straight, and go on for well over 1/4 mile.

Kids do pink slip races and stuff there, but I was too young and didnt have THAT much money, so I just did small stakes.

Most of the kids were idiots with flashy stock cars with decent engines that their parents bought them, and they were rich so they figured, why not stake some cash?

Cops started finding out about these places, so we moved to the tracks. We have a few race tracks meant for drag racing, and you basically just enter and race. My friends and I used to find it fun to bet on these races, which was so stupid because they were unknown drivers with unknown cars, and no one knew who would win.

*sigh* I don't know of any good tracks around Michigan. That's cool though.

Harmonicdoom.png

Back when I had a supra.

take a few buddies and go out for a drive one day, and look for straight roads. Find some out in the back country where not many people live, and check them out late one night.

You could always just do like...circuit racing...but those take organization, a few cars, and alot of money to stake. There's also a good chance you'll attract police.

Back when I had a supra.

take a few buddies and go out for a drive one day, and look for straight roads. Find some out in the back country where not many people live, and check them out late one night.

You could always just do like...circuit racing...but those take organization, a few cars, and alot of money to stake. There's also a good chance you'll attract police.

That's a huge problem here. Doesn't help that the department just got in the new Chargers... #-o

Harmonicdoom.png

Back when I had a supra.

That's a huge problem here. Doesn't help that the department just got in the new Chargers... #-o

yeah...you got yourself a problem there.

I got lucky that I live on a street thats a half mile long, and completely straight, and hardly anyone ever drives down it, because it doesn't exactly lead anywhere.

Perfect for racing.

Back when I had a supra.

yeah...you got yourself a problem there.

I got lucky that I live on a street thats a half mile long, and completely straight, and hardly anyone ever drives down it, because it doesn't exactly lead anywhere.

Perfect for racing.

Sounds like it. I swear the cops around here just look for racers. I've seen a couple racers get ready, only to have a cop come screaming around the corner. It was messed up how fast he got here. I was stunned.

Harmonicdoom.png

I just got my Pontiac Grand Prix GTP like a week and a half ago...BEST. CAR. EVAR! I had to drive my sister's car afterwards and accelerating felt like I was riding atop a slug. Soooo slow. My GTP accelerates so fast. I like it. :P

Only bad part is the idiots who read "Supercharged" on the side of my car and ask if I want to race their stupid civics and crap with a hint of "I know I'd beat you!" in their voice. [developmentally delayed] know NOTHING about cars at all.

uh, I bet those kids could probably beat you though...

You can put a decent amount of aftermarket parts into a civic.

In about a month, my car will be alot faster than my dads car, which has about 330 hp or so, and Im only sitting at 160

Look what I found! A ricer!

If you don't know anything about cars, please don't talk. I mean, I don't know a ton, but I'm pretty sure a 4-banger civic isn't going to touch my car. I'm not a racer, nor have I ever nor will I ever be one, but seriously...It's a kinda' "know your place, beyotch!" thing.

It seems everyone has a "in a month, my car will be X faster than my dad's/friends/dogs car, which has Y horsepower FYI" car these days. Not sure if you know how much money it takes to effectively double a cars horse power, but you probably don't have it. If your car only has 160 to begin with, you'd have to put a lot of crap on it to push 330, and none of that "crap" includes exterior and interior mods. =;

You don't even know what a ricer is.

I can't buy parts for my engine and such because they haven't even been released yet. It's a 2008 model car, aka they havent even made parts for it yet.

I have a 2008 Lancer GTS....aka one of the best tuning cars you can get. With the Evo manifold, fuel injectors, turbo charger and transmission, my car will be almost as fast as the Lancer evolution X, which comes out very soon. How is this possible? The majority of the parts from the evo x are compatible with the 08 lancers. Therefore, they can be swapped. Now, if I add another turbo kit, a CAI, a supercharger, and basically anything else I can afford, say hello to an [wagon]-whooping, because my car will def. be better than yours. Don't tell me I know nothing about cars, because I can tell you I know probably the same, if not more than you do.

ricer? hah, I hope you're kidding. I can afford to blow your car out of the water.

A ricer is applied too widely just to people who make the outside of their car look nice. I mean, yea, that's part of a ricer, but if I put some 19's on my car, am I then a ricer? I think not. It's more of a mentality - a mentality that you possess. "My car WILL be better than yours once I invest $20,000!"...Okay, so? If I invested $20,000 in my car, I'd be a [bleep]ing idiot, just like you would be. Want a fast car? BUY A VIPER AND GET IT OVER WITH. LOOK, DONE! And no one questions it's uberness or anything!

People like you will buy a brand new car (as you have) and then chuck in $20,000 in stupid mods just to get it on-par with a car that came stock. I ask you WHYYYYY would you do this? I don't deny for a second that if you twin-turbo'd your car, it would kick my cars [wagon]. But if I twin-turbo'd mine, I'd kick your [wagon], so what's the point you've made? The point you've made is that you're not as brilliant as I am. I bought a car with 300HP to begin with, and you bought one with 130HP that you hope to get up to 300 by sticking obscene amounts of money into it.

Do you even know how much a twin-turbo kit costs? Seriously, it's like $9,000. I BOUGHT my car, straight cash, for $3,500. Actually, I'm pretty lucky though, it was worth twice that ($1700 sound system I don't even need, lol) but my friend gave me a killer deal. <3tohim. But the point is, you're talking about sticking more money into your car than my car even cost, just to be on-par with it. You're beyond a lost cause. Seriously. Just drive your car, toolbox. Noone is impressed by your body kit and your shiny turbo-charger. Got money? Trying to impress chicks? BY THEM SOMETHING, THEN. Not stuff for your stupid car to do that same job. I know, I know, you'll say you're doing it for the love of...Whatever, racing, ricing, cars in general...But "car" people don't buy 130HP peices of junk and then stick $20,000 into them. They buy Dodge Challenger's and Chevy Nova's with big blocks that are bigger than your entire car, and perform like it too.

I'm still pondering on if you were actually serious when you said you were going to get a turbo kit, then another kit and a supercharger. I'm gonna' be rollin' on my floor if that was a serious quote. I could have mis-understood your horrendous writing, however, so I'll give you the benefit of a doubt...Even though I'm sure I shouldn't.

Also, I hope one of the admin's on good ole' Tip.it report you to the IRS for tax evasion. :D See how zomgpimp your car is when it's impounded and you're getting...ahem..."pounded" in prison.

I ask you only this, kind sir:

Where the hell did you get off again saying that those little civic driving ricer queers would "probably beat me" anyways? :lol: The whole comment just screamed "ricer" on your behalf because it showed that you actually think those cars can beat anything at all. And so help me god, if you use the classic "Yea, but civics are lighter than your car..." argument, I'm going to light you ablaze in the fiery Hell of tip.it flames!

Again, I'm not a racer. There is no point. I kinda' like my record not having speeding tickets on it, but seriously...Use a little common sense. You want to see OMZGZZZDYNOCHARTZ!!11!11!!111...? Well too [bleep]ing bad. I know that a "dyno chart" is the holy grail of ricer-dom, but there is no point in dynoing my car. You can look at the stock HP (which is like 240 or 260, I forget) and then just be modest while adding on what my friend did in mods, which wasn't too terribley much, and you get around 300, and again, that's being modest. Don't need a dyno chart when you have common sense.

I also have a 351 Cleveland in my garage for my '67 cougar that should be around 450HP, but again, that's just using common sense...Sorry, captain japan, I have no dyno charts for you to stare at. And even if I did, what would you DO with them? Take them and say it's from your car? Probably.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

too much writing for me to waste my time reading.

i'll assume you wrote something like:

"YOU ARE DUMB. STUPID RICER."

Lets take my car, 2008 lancer.

Now lets take the 2008 Evo X.

The evo 10 has a stock HP of about 330.

that's STOCK.

It also costs twice as much as the lancer (3 times as much if you buy the 08 DE model.)

almost ALL of the parts are compatible with both cars, MEANING they can be transfered from one to another. Therefore, any mods/parts for and from the evo will work in my car.

By transfering the parts, not only will I get 330hp, but I still have room for modifications. That includes another turbo charger and a supercharger.

I can get a turbo kit for WAY less than 4.5k (you say 2 kits go for about 9k)...it's not hard at all to find one for less. Infact, Ive never even seen one for that much.

In the end, I'll have spent less than 50k, and hardly any more than the evo X will cost stock, and I'll have all its compatible components in my car.

Go ahead and do whatever you want to your car. Assuming you can afford it. Why would I care if you got some piece of crap for 3.5k? It's probably some junk model, or an old year, that basically looks like it was built with duct tape.

I love listening to idiots that somehow think having a fast/"cool" car makes them cool. I noticed the faster, louder, and the more money people spend on a car, the higher their egos become. I hope you idiots get caught by the cops, and they actually do something about it for everyone's sake.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I just got my Pontiac Grand Prix GTP like a week and a half ago...BEST. CAR. EVAR! I had to drive my sister's car afterwards and accelerating felt like I was riding atop a slug. Soooo slow. My GTP accelerates so fast. I like it. :P

Only bad part is the idiots who read "Supercharged" on the side of my car and ask if I want to race their stupid civics and crap with a hint of "I know I'd beat you!" in their voice. [developmentally delayed] know NOTHING about cars at all.

uh, I bet those kids could probably beat you though...

You can put a decent amount of aftermarket parts into a civic.

In about a month, my car will be alot faster than my dads car, which has about 330 hp or so, and Im only sitting at 160

Look what I found! A ricer!

If you don't know anything about cars, please don't talk. I mean, I don't know a ton, but I'm pretty sure a 4-banger civic isn't going to touch my car. I'm not a racer, nor have I ever nor will I ever be one, but seriously...It's a kinda' "know your place, beyotch!" thing.

It seems everyone has a "in a month, my car will be X faster than my dad's/friends/dogs car, which has Y horsepower FYI" car these days. Not sure if you know how much money it takes to effectively double a cars horse power, but you probably don't have it. If your car only has 160 to begin with, you'd have to put a lot of crap on it to push 330, and none of that "crap" includes exterior and interior mods. =;

You don't even know what a ricer is.

I can't buy parts for my engine and such because they haven't even been released yet. It's a 2008 model car, aka they havent even made parts for it yet.

I have a 2008 Lancer GTS....aka one of the best tuning cars you can get. With the Evo manifold, fuel injectors, turbo charger and transmission, my car will be almost as fast as the Lancer evolution X, which comes out very soon. How is this possible? The majority of the parts from the evo x are compatible with the 08 lancers. Therefore, they can be swapped. Now, if I add another turbo kit, a CAI, a supercharger, and basically anything else I can afford, say hello to an [wagon]-whooping, because my car will def. be better than yours. Don't tell me I know nothing about cars, because I can tell you I know probably the same, if not more than you do.

ricer? hah, I hope you're kidding. I can afford to blow your car out of the water.

A ricer is applied too widely just to people who make the outside of their car look nice. I mean, yea, that's part of a ricer, but if I put some 19's on my car, am I then a ricer? I think not. It's more of a mentality - a mentality that you possess. "My car WILL be better than yours once I invest $20,000!"...Okay, so? If I invested $20,000 in my car, I'd be a [bleep] idiot, just like you would be. Want a fast car? BUY A VIPER AND GET IT OVER WITH. LOOK, DONE! And no one questions it's uberness or anything!

People like you will buy a brand new car (as you have) and then chuck in $20,000 in stupid mods just to get it on-par with a car that came stock. I ask you WHYYYYY would you do this? I don't deny for a second that if you twin-turbo'd your car, it would kick my cars [wagon]. But if I twin-turbo'd mine, I'd kick your [wagon], so what's the point you've made? The point you've made is that you're not as brilliant as I am. I bought a car with 300HP to begin with, and you bought one with 130HP that you hope to get up to 300 by sticking obscene amounts of money into it.

Do you even know how much a twin-turbo kit costs? Seriously, it's like $9,000. I BOUGHT my car, straight cash, for $3,500. Actually, I'm pretty lucky though, it was worth twice that ($1700 sound system I don't even need, lol) but my friend gave me a killer deal. <3tohim. But the point is, you're talking about sticking more money into your car than my car even cost, just to be on-par with it. You're beyond a lost cause. Seriously. Just drive your car, toolbox. Noone is impressed by your body kit and your shiny turbo-charger. Got money? Trying to impress chicks? BY THEM SOMETHING, THEN. Not stuff for your stupid car to do that same job. I know, I know, you'll say you're doing it for the love of...Whatever, racing, ricing, cars in general...But "car" people don't buy 130HP peices of junk and then stick $20,000 into them. They buy Dodge Challenger's and Chevy Nova's with big blocks that are bigger than your entire car, and perform like it too.

I'm still pondering on if you were actually serious when you said you were going to get a turbo kit, then another kit and a supercharger. I'm gonna' be rollin' on my floor if that was a serious quote. I could have mis-understood your horrendous writing, however, so I'll give you the benefit of a doubt...Even though I'm sure I shouldn't.

Also, I hope one of the admin's on good ole' Tip.it report you to the IRS for tax evasion. :D See how zomgpimp your car is when it's impounded and you're getting...ahem..."pounded" in prison.

I ask you only this, kind sir:

Where the hell did you get off again saying that those little civic driving ricer queers would "probably beat me" anyways? :lol: The whole comment just screamed "ricer" on your behalf because it showed that you actually think those cars can beat anything at all. And so help me god, if you use the classic "Yea, but civics are lighter than your car..." argument, I'm going to light you ablaze in the fiery Hell of tip.it flames!

Again, I'm not a racer. There is no point. I kinda' like my record not having speeding tickets on it, but seriously...Use a little common sense. You want to see OMZGZZZDYNOCHARTZ!!11!11!!111...? Well too [bleep] bad. I know that a "dyno chart" is the holy grail of ricer-dom, but there is no point in dynoing my car. You can look at the stock HP (which is like 240 or 260, I forget) and then just be modest while adding on what my friend did in mods, which wasn't too terribley much, and you get around 300, and again, that's being modest. Don't need a dyno chart when you have common sense.

I also have a 351 Cleveland in my garage for my '67 cougar that should be around 450HP, but again, that's just using common sense...Sorry, captain japan, I have no dyno charts for you to stare at. And even if I did, what would you DO with them? Take them and say it's from your car? Probably.

I think you covered this very well. What it boils down to is whether or not its worth the obscene price tag to adopt the "surprise" factor (i.e. taking a car that is normally slow, neons, civics, etc. and making it fast.) Sure, that must be a neat feeling, but unless you have loads of money lying around, its just a waste. Buy a car thats fast stock, thats why I bought a Camaro, people respect it for what it is; I don't have to zip around corners, pedal-to-the-metal 24/7 to prove it, either. And as far as respect goes, no one respects these "tuner" boys, because 99% of them are dipsh*ts and ricers.

Don't go and give me a "well I'm an exception, I-" response either, because you may well be, but until most of you people stop doing the stupid, pointless ricer crap, tuners are never going to be respected.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Ford - Found on Road Dead.

I like mine better: F***ed Over Repair Daily.

Mine are even better still;

God created crap, Ford made it move.

Speed kills, drive Ford, live forever. \'

Not exactly my cup of tea aye bro, but good on ya and hope you worked for it yourself. :P

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

too much writing for me to waste my time reading.

i'll assume you wrote something like:

"YOU ARE DUMB. STUPID RICER."

Lets take my car, 2008 lancer.

Now lets take the 2008 Evo X.

The evo 10 has a stock HP of about 330.

that's STOCK.

It also costs twice as much as the lancer (3 times as much if you buy the 08 DE model.)

almost ALL of the parts are compatible with both cars, MEANING they can be transfered from one to another. Therefore, any mods/parts for and from the evo will work in my car.

By transfering the parts, not only will I get 330hp, but I still have room for modifications. That includes another turbo charger and a supercharger.

I can get a turbo kit for WAY less than 4.5k (you say 2 kits go for about 9k)...it's not hard at all to find one for less. Infact, Ive never even seen one for that much.

In the end, I'll have spent less than 50k, and hardly any more than the evo X will cost stock, and I'll have all its compatible components in my car.

Go ahead and do whatever you want to your car. Assuming you can afford it. Why would I care if you got some piece of crap for 3.5k? It's probably some junk model, or an old year, that basically looks like it was built with duct tape.

Car

02.jpg

More car.

14.jpg

Mine looks exactly like this. Same condition, same options.

Why is it always about money with you people? Everything you said revolved 100% around money. Even your post ended with a smug "assuming you can afford it..." quip. Chances are, young Jedi, that I can afford more than you can, I was just smart and bought a better car than you did right off the bat. You're talking about modding a car to death just to get some decent horse power out of it. It's pitiful. $50k for a stupid car that looks like a grocery-getter? Why did you not just drop $50k on something awesome in the first place? Better yet - why didn't you drop $50k on a house and get a head-start on life? :roll:

Drop your $50k, see who cares. Just quit talking like an annoying-[wagon] ricer. "Oh, those cars could SO beat you, you can totally put some nice aftermarket parts on tho--" SHUT IT. No one cares what you COULD do to your car, it's what you DID do to your car.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

You're beginning to run out of ideas, so i'm ending with this.

Grocery getter?

my car:

08lancergtszk3.jpg

your car:

posft2.jpg

Now tell me, which car would you be more likely to see an old woman driving? Which car would you most likely see a mom with 2 kids getting groceries in?

Yeah.

If you have "more money than me" you'd probably not have bought a POS car from years ago. They do make 2007's you know. They're quite nice for pontiacs.

Grocery getter?

my car:

08lancergtszk3.jpg

your car:

posft2.jpg

Now tell me, which car would you be more likely to see an old woman driving? Which car would you most likely see a mom with 2 kids getting groceries in?

Yeah.

If you have "more money than me" you'd probably not have bought a POS car from years ago. They do make 2007's you know. They're quite nice for pontiacs.

Actually, FYI the Lancer itself is a pretty flimsy 4 door....grocery getter.

I'd rather rock a GTP any day of the week, and he would blow its doors off.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Grocery getter?

my car:

08lancergtszk3.jpg

your car:

posft2.jpg

Yeah.

try looking in to the new lancers ya?

everything on them is new.

Doesn't resemble the old lancers at all, which were basically square POS

Grocery getter?

my car:

08lancergtszk3.jpg

your car:

posft2.jpg

Yeah.

try looking in to the new lancers ya?

everything on them is new.

Doesn't resemble the old lancers at all, which were basically square POS

Well I mean yeah obviously they've upgraded the apperance a bit, but thats not going to make it any faster. *shrugs*

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Grocery getter?

my car:

08lancergtszk3.jpg

your car:

posft2.jpg

Yeah.

I'm running out of ideas? I never run out of ideas, and you're a proverbial gold mine for mockery, so don't plan on it anytime soon.

Take off the spoiler on that car and our cars looks pretty much the same. Generic 4-doors. Only yours is a 130HP turtle and mine is a lil' beast. :lol:

Why buy a 2007 GTP (I believe they're called G6's now) for $20,000 when I can get the same performance for a fraction of that? The car I got is essentially brand new, it just has some miles on it. All the leather is mint, the paint is mint, sound system = pwn...It's a good car.

You seem to be obsessed with "new" and money. It seems that if it isn't brand new to you, it's junk.

You're a tool. Furthermore I'd wager that you don't actually own said car, considering your story for how you got it is so far-fetched. "Oh yea, I worked 6 years straight...Yep...Part of it was illegally, oh, I also street raced for money."

Yea, whatever.

- Me!

Wow.... "my car is faster than your car" - who gives a [bleep], honestly? You want to prove [cabbage], race each other and quit [bleep]ing like kids in a [bleep]ing playground :uhh:

Itsjustagame - when you finally managed to pull all that crap off which you're planning to do, come back then. Until then - shut the [bleep] up, right now your car sucks balls. Tigra's car > yours; admit it and get out.

130 hp?

its 160. No idea where you're getting 130.

even without the spoiler, I have a body kit. You dont. I have nice rims. You dont. I have a sunroof, you probably dont (can't see). The shape of my car is sick, yours isn't. And you brag about your sound system, I bet mine is better. Do all these things matter? Not really, but who wants to drive an ugly car around?

Skipping your price quotes on the 2007 g6, mainly considering I don't know anything about pontiacs, so i'll assume you're correct, we'll go to this "tool" thing.

Don't you have an internet girlfriend? Hasnt she been your "gf" for years or something? Didn't you make a post talking about how you're finally going to go see her, and when you do, you're going to play xbox?!?!?! I'm a tool? Oh my lord, if I'm a tool, you're a whole shelf of them.

If I was going to lie about what car I own, Id lie and say I owned a much nicer car. I cant afford a "much nicer car" anymore. I still work for my money, and I add on parts as I can afford them. Right now I have an extra 10k in my bank that Im using, and when that runs out, I'll see where it goes.

Here's a picture directly from my sister's facebook. She owns a camera, as she stole mine, lost it, and bought herself a new one. My driveway, my car, first night I brought it home. Purchased at the clifton park mitsubishi dealership in New York.

facebookcards2.jpg

130 hp?

even without the spoiler, I have a body kit. You dont. I have nice rims. You dont. I have a sunroof, you probably dont (can't see). The shape of my car is sick, yours isn't. And you brag about your sound system, I bet mine is better. Do all these things matter? Not really, but who wants to drive an ugly car around?

Skipping your price quotes on the 2007 g6, mainly considering I don't know anything about pontiacs, so i'll assume you're correct, we'll go to this "tool" thing.

Don't you have an internet girlfriend? Hasnt she been your "gf" for years or something? Didn't you make a post talking about how you're finally going to go see her, and when you do, you're going to play xbox?!?!?! I'm a tool? Oh my lord, if I'm a tool, you're a whole shelf of them.

If I was going to lie about what car I own, Id lie and say I owned a much nicer car. I cant afford a "much nicer car" anymore. I still work for my money, and I add on parts as I can afford them. Right now I have an extra 10k in my bank that Im using, and when that runs out, I'll see where it goes.

Here's a picture directly from my sister's facebook. She owns a camera, as she stole mine, lost it, and bought herself a new one. My driveway, my car, first night I brought it home. Purchased at the clifton park mitsubishi dealership in New York.

facebookcards2.jpg

Hehe, 160, hahahaaha. He still has 100+ hp on you. Regardless of all that, you kind of sealed the deal of your stupidity by "bragging" about a bodykit and rims.

You are a ricer.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

130 hp?

facebookcards2.jpg

130, 160...It really doesn't matter, it barely moves either way. I think my sister's 4-banger Sunfire has around the same HP. :lol:

Wow, you have a BODY KIT! What's that add, 150 horses right there? Amazing. Oh wait...Nevermind...It adds 150 POUNDS. Not horses. My bad.

SPECIAL! YOU HAVE NICE RIMS! BLING BLING, FIDDY! You sure is cool! Only one problem...There is nothing wrong with mine, either. 16" chrome wheels. Woooooooo. Maybe I'll put 19's or 20's on them someday, but why? Again, your moronic materialism is astounding. You have nice rims, therefore your car is better? Uh, right.

The shape of your car being "sick" and mine being "not-so-sick" is really subjective to opinion. Personally, I like how my car looks, and I hate how yours looks. Looks like Euro-trash, but whatever, like I said, that's opinion.

But what really gets me is that you had to touch on my sound system. Come on now. It cost almost as much as the damn car. I don't like to brag because I don't know too terribley much about this kind of stuff, but seriously...The sound system in that car is top-of-the-line. My friend used to sell drugs and he stuck a ton of money into that. Unless you've stuck $2,000+ into yours, I wouldn't go saying it's "better", especially since you probably have the stock one still sitting in it. Sound systems and rims are really stupid things to brag about, but you need to get shut down. You think you're the greatest thing on the planet, and you need to know that no matter who you are, there is always someone out there who is just BETTER. I am that person for you, and I'm positive there is someone out there better than me, but it isn't you.

Finally, you had to touch on my girlfriend. Pleeeeease. Get off it. I met someone I clicked with, only it wasn't in real life. Big deal. What, now we're both ugly nerds all of a sudden? If you saw my girlfriend, you'd probably want to date her...That is, assuming you like girls. Hell, if you saw me, you'd probably want to date me. I'm that pretty. Ask Goddess, she's seen me. I am a very pretty man. Yes, yes I am! Anyyyywayyyyyssss...I didn't say I was driving 800 miles to go play Xbox. I said we were probably going to chill in the house and play Xbox and just hang out in general most of the time if it's hot down there. We're planning on going hiking and stuff aswell. Now, we both know what you really meant was "LOL you're not getting laid?! LAWL! LOSERZZ!11", but obviously, you don't know that, do you?

- Me!