just a sig i made rate it (2nd try)

Bdvo89

its ok, pls tell me u didnt rip that sign from sumwer because i saw sumtin alot like it as an avvy but i dont remember who posted, if u did shame on u :cry: if u didn't thats very nice sign :)

remember always betta to tell truth

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Its alright... I think the sign is kinda ummm... Similar to this, made by Punkage: 0wn3d.png

[EDIT] The signs are the same, and so are some trees in that sig.. They look like they came from the avatar with a bit editing.

U GOT OWNED!!!!!

yes shame on u!

This saddens me. So far, 4 people have ripped that sign (and that's only from tip.it, who knows other people that have taken it). I'm starting to get angry about it. :cry:

I feel....an animation coming to me!!! Hold on I'll just make something quick like

Of course he made and ripped it himself.

We don't need such bdvo89's here.

I'd like to see his reply:

"My brotha did it i didnt no he wud rip it!!! anywei it wasnt me so ye. if u dont believ me ure losers."

That's usual one.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

"My brotha did it i didnt no he wud rip it!!! anywei it wasnt me so ye. if u dont believ me ure losers."

That's usual one.

remember bdvo89 ripped allot in the past.. i just cant seem to forget rippers.. :evil:

signature_1.gif

That's usual one.

remember bdvo89 ripped allot in the past.. i just cant seem to forget rippers.. :evil:

I don't remember such things, I just ignore them. Only annoying people I remember are Pee Hat aka Dominic73 and...

I think he is only one who I remember :oops:

Anyway, I think he has good reason for ripping... He wants to be cool. He should do things for himself, not for tip.it boards. But he wants to be more than he is. There's nicer way to do that, go and train skill X to 99. That requires no actual skills and make you look special.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?