need a cool username for my new main

iwantsawii123

hi thanks for answering my call for help :-w

well anyways, my username is Masterwolfie and I think its "wee ta ded" (but it would have been nice to think about this before i got it to lvl 83 combat #-o )

so i need some suggestions for a cool username for a new account. sorry if im being picky but i dont want numbers in it. i want it to be original :D

so if you got anygood suggestions on some usernames let me know, your help will be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

P.S. and guys please dont get carried away with gross and dumb usernames -.-

This account is also going to become my new main because my old mains name is "wee ta ded"

Also none with the word noob in them. i dont know about you i dont like being called a noob

Since when is Nubcake_Man dumb? Anyway, just figure out some of your interests and combine them or something. Maybe personality traits, nicknames, interests, hobbies, blah blah blah.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

i never thought of doing that :wall: but thats not the kind of username i want. most usernames like that come out to be stuff like "coolbiker565" sorry im being irritating, i know your just trying to help but im a nut when comes to these kind of things :oops:

Try b lamber.

Nah, not really (it's already taken anyways). I can't help you, but try not to include leetspeak and not to include numbers if possible.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Use a portmanteau as your name. If you don't know what's a portmanteau, it is a word that has the combined meaning of two words.

A portmanteau is a word or morpheme that fuses two or more words or word parts to give a combined or loaded meaning. A folk usage of portmanteau refers to a word formed by combining both sounds and meanings from two or more words (e.g., "spork" from "spoon" and "fork", "animatronics" from "animation" and "electronics", ginormous" from "gigantic" and "enormous", or "blaxploitation" from "black" and "exploitation"). Typically, portmanteaux are nonce words or neologisms. Portmanteaux are commonly used in scientific literature for a wide variety of technical words, such as "cyborg" from "cybernetic" and "organism".

I hope you get some ideas from this! :mrgreen:

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)