~++Selling Stick Figure ANIMATIONS SIGS++~ 30k Only CLICK!!

Itachi

Well decided to reopen the funfuhful sig shop only 30k each for people who saw my previous topic the reason I made this one is because it was getting really tiring flipping through 7 pages and well yeah to see some examples look here

http://members.rogers.com/revan/sigs.htm

Guys...My Kitty is cute

http://img101.exs.cx/img101/4581/feb01067ll.jpg

Here's some just incase people are too lazyto click the sig

lordmarassig9yt.gif

untitled9yf.gif

notfishsafe0jr.gif

tehsigness3va.gif

im out of the elves now so ill pay you next time your on hopefully

also once i pay you and you take the extra words off could you make it less scratchy cuz of the extra space?

supdarklinkel1.jpg

hey ill buy one plz.

i want 2 guys (a good/bad) make the good guy and the bad guy starring each other down when the bad guy pulls out a poison drag dagger and says "die" and then the good guy pulls out a grenade launcher and says "i know you will" and blows him to bits. i would like it to say "A little technology never hurt anyone" "XxForsakenxX"after the bad guy gets blown up. one more little detail make the good guy have a blue party hat

I'll buy one, I want it to have a mage casting a spell on someone and then it deflects off the other persons shield and blows up the mage / sets him on fire.

Text : '000 0 0 00 0' fades into 'Ownage Mage!'

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

i want one! Basically a stick figure dude with like two girls around him. The girls should be like "hes soooo hot" or somethin. The guy should then slap them. (lol) Then he should get arrested for assult.(make the cop car's lights flash ) Just put the initials JB on the guys shirt lol thanks a lot! :D

Do you use flash for making these? :|

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I requsted one in the other pos..........

i want a guy and a girl an arrow pointing 2 the girl saying han and another arrow pointing 2 the guy saying danny. then i want danny 2 smack han with a hammer thenshe gets stuned then 3 other girls chase danny off screen but han dose too.......then writing dont mess with an llb

ty

other mssg board btw

i would like to buy one. he will be wearing a dragon med . could he be fishing using a harpoon, but doesnt get anything(can you make a question mark appear) so he throws the harpoon over his shoulder and hits another guy in his head, then picks up a cage and starts fishing. (when he goes down to fish with the cage at the end i would like it to say "Spazmatic") thx. Rsn= Spazmatic

ok... can i have one il pay 30k

id like a guy with a mask look like the lead singer of slipknot and then billie armstrong comes and says im better than u i got a grammy! slipknot take off his mask and hits billlie armstrong then he says w00t.

sorry if it is hard :( but try yourt hardest :P

Id like 2 noobs running around saying "phr33 st0f pl0z?!",then another guy walks in with drag axe and chops their heads off. Ill pay 40k,but if u add at the end "Mr Mom,poud member of Legendary Crew",ill add 15k

Hey great job :)

i will take one :)

I Would Like One Where A Guy Walks In With A Dragon Med He Walks To A Pile Of Dragon Legs Me With A Saw Runs After Them To I Grab A Pair He Grabs A Pair I Throw My Saw At Him He Blocks With His Helmet Then He Trys With Legs But There Really Bronze So His Legs Fall Off Then I Walk To Him Throw My Saw In Him And Take His Helmet And Walk Out With Them Both. On Text It Should Say Killsaw15, Forsaken, Don't Play With The Saw.

ill pay 100k-200k depends on bg and stuff and how smooth it is :)

30ks to cheap... :(