Yes. Some-thing we just noticed.

Fluff

Yes.

Glough. Glouphrie.

Gluff. Glufree.

Co-incidence?

(I guess Fluff can be hard to understand sometimes...Two evil Gnomes. Both with similar sounding names. He thinks they might be connected.)

(Seriously guys, Glough = That Gnome in Monkey Madness, Glouphrie = That Gnome in "The Eyes of Glouphrie". Do your quest homework.

(In other words...

Wow... You guys are complete idiots.

He's trying to say that the two Gnomes, Glough and Gloughprie, have similar names... My god people, do some reading during the quests. Don't just click as fast as you can through the dialogue.

On-topic: I always thought that they seemed linked. My theory is that they are brothers. Although I could just be developmentally delayed and it's just a popular gnome name?

)

Yes.

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.
I sincerely hate any-one who replies to a quote in their signature.

Amen to that! Preach it brother!

He's trying to say that the two Gnomes, Glough and Gloughprie, have similar names... My god people, do some reading during the quests. Don't just click as fast as you can through the dialogue.

On-topic: I always thought that they seemed linked. My theory is that they are brothers. Although I could just be developmentally delayed and it's just a popular gnome name?

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

Yes.

Yay! I would hug you if it wouldn't look really creepy!

And I was sure of your gender!

Anyway, I was thinking more along the lines of descendant, you know, when you take into acount the fact that he didn't apear at all in the EoG quest.

Yes.

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.
I sincerely hate any-one who replies to a quote in their signature.

Amen to that! Preach it brother!

I can understand why they use almost the same names, and I'm almost sure everyone who've played a game like the Sims also can understand that, when you got a bigger familly with people like eachother, you would have names that are like the older names used but they have to be different, and if you are not the most creative guy like me you will get names like glou glouph, glouphire glouphirine etc.

although that's my oppinion, they could also be the same, for example Glouph is his real name and Glouphrie his poplulair/nick name.

I wonder how creative Jagex is, there are hundreds of different names in runescape. :XD:

Edit:

A Jagex Mod once stated on the forums this sentence, though this isn't a direct quote, and therefore not word-for-word.

"No, Glouph and Glouphrie are not the same person. However, they're names are very similar. How odd..."

So yes, I believe this is of some significance.

oww, so the nickname idea is impossible :)

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

Out of curiousity, why do all your topic titles begin with "Yes."?

And I assume they are brothers, but there's no real evidence to prove anything. I suppose we'll have to wait for the next addition to the grand tree storyline.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

oww, so the nickname idea is impossible

It's not possible if they aren't the same person..

If glough is his real name and glouphrie is his nickname he would have to be the same person.

Out of curiousity, why do all your topic titles begin with "Yes."?

And I assume they are brothers, but there's no real evidence to prove anything. I suppose we'll have to wait for the next addition to the grand tree storyline.

Yes.

(Ok, I know that was lame, but I couldn't resist.)

Anyway, what are we supposed to discuss here? Wether or not they are related? Wether or not they're evil? I dont really understand this topic... :?

I think he just made the thread to let people know about some information.

From the looks of it, they could be related. Why else would a mod respond in that way.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

if they are related then their parents had a very dull imagination. Its like being called Lawrence Lawrence Lawrence....

And the cavemen wondered how to make fire...

Im in the .00001% that finds Firemaking fun. If you find it fun add this to your siggy.

blaster909.gif

Blaster909.gif

agree 100% , maybe they are brothers.

Shots-Sig.jpg