Are these people "autoers"

Dracula_Magic

I went crafting natures by using general store (i know its slow because u only get 95k a hour) and i saw like 3 people doing it all time

I do it because i need to get money for heroes quest and other quests so i can do diffrent runecrafting

all i know is they never speak out anything they just do it constantly,seems like autoer to me?

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

Never heard of these kind of bots before but it is possible.

But remember crafting nature runes is one of the best ways to make money. Specially once you are able to use multiple pouches and/or get to lvl 92 (double amount of runes).

It could be regular players like you since allot of people do it.

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

There are tons of nature bots, some use the general store method, some the fairy rings.

Seen bots farming? i don't think there are any farming bots: they're nature rune bots getting the req's for fairy rings.

I reckon they're gold farmers though, not bots.

well maybe they were just focusing on the task at hand. it doesn't sound like a macroer to me.

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

I've seen one before when I was playing the Jungle Cleanup minigame. The name was a set of random numbers, such as 7463926. You can easily tell if it's a macro or not by following them along the way to their destination. Look for sudden stops the character make and see how long they stop for on that same spot. Also check how long the character takes to unnote the essence at the general store. If their actions seem suspicious, hit the report button.

I've seen one before when I was playing the Jungle Cleanup minigame. The name was a set of random numbers, such as 7463926. You can easily tell if it's a macro or not by following them along the way to their destination. Look for sudden stops the character make and see how long they stop for on that same spot. Also check how long the character takes to unnote the essence at the general store. If their actions seem suspicious, hit the report button.

Unfortunately, this isn't a consistent way of determining if a player is an autoer or not. This can indicate that the person has a very poor internet connection and thus are taking their time.

We shouldn't be jumping at shadows and reporting everybody who appears to be autoers. Many players could be reading something on a fan site forum while they runecraft and may not notice people trying to get their attention. This has happened to me on more than one occassion and somebody was following me, asking me for help while I ignored them for a few minutes. When I finally notice them, I apologize for not responding and explain myself, then answer whatever questions they have.

I tend to avoid the heavily populated and known autoer locations while I'm training so that I'm not accidentally reported as an autoer when I don't talk or anything. It's better to play it safe than bump into an overly vigilant abuse reporter.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

yea....they're proabably not autos...just people going afk...

So I herd You Liek Markip2's?

Barrows Drops: V helm x1, Dh Helm x1

Dragon Drops: 0

Finally finished RFD on 8/30/08!

First one to complete Lumbridge Achievement Diary In World 99 FTW!

markip2.png