Puzzle practice!

Jeebe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had this practice before I figured em out. ;) I've dropped so many clues because of puzzles back then. -_-

Very nice man. :D

SideNote: If you recieve a mail off tip.it, look for a board at the "clan" index on the boards. ;)

Argh.. so close to finishing the tree one, but I sort of gave up in frustration over some of the last pieces.

Suggestion.. it can be sort of hard for some people to figure out what piece is what - could you make one that's numbered or something to practice just doing them before practicing doing an actual picture?

ok that shouldn't be a problem :P

Anyone fancy telling me how they get it so quickly?

You just have to figure out the system to them, because there is a system. It's like a rubik's cube... once you understand it, it's so easy it's funny.

Keep practicing, and sometime it will just *click* :wink:

Edit: Just did the Tree one in 146 seconds

• 2 weeks later...

:(

so i must be the only person in the world who hates these puzzles like something that is hated the most on planet hate.

Yes i am the person who as soon as i get one of these i now drop them and teleport as far away as i can screaming as i go (a mate did remote me and solve one in about 2 mins) that just made me hate them more, and now your here giving me practise ones !!!! Well i spent 2 hours on the first one with 2 squaares in the wrong place so i officially give up on these forever.

so i must be the only person in the world who hates these puzzles like something that is hated the most on planet hate.

Yes i am the person who as soon as i get one of these i now drop them and teleport as far away as i can screaming as i go (a mate did remote me and solve one in about 2 mins) that just made me hate them more, and now your here giving me practise ones !!!! Well i spent 2 hours on the first one with 2 squaares in the wrong place so i officially give up on these forever.

lol I know what you mean some friends of mine HATE the puzzles they always ask me to help out :P 1 guy even did the pay 200k thingy for the quest :shock:

though honestly the puzzles really aren't that hard, a 5 year old can do it!

(with a little practice ;))

fourtuanetly I have been lucky and have not gotten any of these yet. But the monkey madness puzzle is killing me and I don't have 200K!!! (I've died so many times in the last month thats my list of good items has gone down to 25K a d mace, and glory ammy).

note that rune plate is missing

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

Omg, i love it. I got addicted to those things when ranging greaters, but haven't been able to do any puzzles for some time now. Am i like the only one who actually is happy when i get puzzlebox in clue?

Had time to do 3, averaged 2mins 20secs. Im gonna get better :D

I like them better then running around the wild for 4 different coords, all for a rune long :evil:

Good practice, thank you.

35b9enp.jpg

This aint a fake, and i aint cheating. Get those highscores and ill do it again.

hmm then you must have high speed internet connection or something then cause for me it takes atleast a seccond before the piece moves :P

edit: hmm it seems faster now maybe your right :P

Omg, i love it. I got addicted to those things when ranging greaters, but haven't been able to do any puzzles for some time now. Am i like the only one who actually is happy when i get puzzlebox in clue?

Had time to do 3, averaged 2mins 20secs. Im gonna get better :D

I love getting Puzzle Boxes too. :D

is their a trick To doing this im stuck on the silde puzzle at tree gnome guys help me if some1 could show me a step by step id be happy1!!!

well you can't really give a step by step guide, the order of the pieces is random, or do you mean something else?