Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 quests to go dufus? i'm sure it was 6 yesterday, how can you go backwards i mean did you contact jagex and ask them to make it so you could do the same quest twice? if you did you are mad and i'll get the men in white coats to come and take you away.

anyway good luck you will need it

13zwenn.png

7 quests to go dufus? i'm sure it was 6 yesterday, how can you go backwards i mean did you contact jagex and ask them to make it so you could do the same quest twice? if you did you are mad and i'll get the men in white coats to come and take you away.

<.< I'm working on it. And it shows how much I liked doing roving elves. :P

Anyway, wadda ya mean I'll need it?

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

<.< I'm working on it. And it shows how much I liked doing roving elves. :P

Anyway, wadda ya mean I'll need it?

well the puzzle in the new quest is sort of hard thats why you will need luck

13zwenn.png

gratz on lunar dip dufus <3:

just a few more till your goal :thumbsup:

if you need a mature green mans ale for fairy tale pt 2, I'll give ya some for free from my secret stash :-$ :twisted:

GOOD LUCK \'

dufus i have enough red d hide for 4 full sets pm me when i get on ok?

Kay <3:

I've tanned 1k green d hide for shey, so she owes me. Lol, nah, its free xp for her, so she said she'd do it. If I can get your d hides b4 I give shey hers back, we can get our sets then. ::'

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Oh yeah, you read right!

5 sea turtles, 17 sharks, 2 doses of super attack, strength and defence later...

QUEST COMPLETE!!

Boo-waka-sha!

well done dufus now do the other 6 this week and you will have that cape \'

13zwenn.png

Oh yeah, you read right!

5 sea turtles, 17 sharks, 2 doses of super attack, strength and defence later...

QUEST COMPLETE!!

Boo-waka-sha!

Do you know how many levels (requirements) I have to go!? <.<

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Oh yeah, you read right!

QUEST COMPLETE!!

Boo-waka-sha!

Do you know how many levels (requirements) I have to go!? <.<

no. <3: lol hey dufus!@ 6 to go wewt!

also soph, if u ever need favors done im open, when im bored i do favors for friends. in the past month ive smelted 1k iron, spun 500 flax, mine 300 coal, and tanned 500 hides. (note: i did all of these in august obviously not september.)

august was a good favors month.

so if u too dufus, u guys need some help and i can do it, ill do it! <3:

and GL on those requirement levs and those 6 quests, i talked to my friend ace while he was doing the new quest so he could wear his cape again, he said it turned out to be quite long. :ohnoes:

also, heres the 4th reminder ive given today: post the poem on ur blog, im sure it will light it up! <3: \'<3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

hope you like youre"lets get my b-hind into gear and start finishing up this goal" donation.

you own

No duh. :P

Thanks so much kris.

I'm gonna be doing contact fight tommorow. I am hoping it'll be easy pickings after dream mentor.

I'm going to be needing to buy 2 wild pies soon, so I can cheat for the new quest. :P Cheating ftw! 8-)

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

I did contact at level 73 after 3 tries ;-) i thought it wasnt this difficult... i also need to do 8 more quests...

DT is way more difficult then contact, i havent done dream mentor yet, so i dont know....

anyway, good luck :D

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

hope you like youre"lets get my b-hind into gear and start finishing up this goal" donation.

you own

No duh. :P

Thanks so much kris.

I'm gonna be doing contact fight tommorow. I am hoping it'll be easy pickings after dream mentor.

I'm going to be needing to buy 2 wild pies soon, so I can cheat for the new quest. :P Cheating ftw! 8-)

cheating ftl!!! :shame:

13zwenn.png

Grats Andu!!!!!!!

Those monsters in Dream Mentor were hard to beat, so you did awesome!!!!

If you need wild pies made, I have the chompie birds, so if you want to collect the rest of the ingredients and pie tins, I will make them for you. <3:

BTW Its not cheating if RS has put it in as an option. So yeah. Cheating is FTL, but using the games options is FTW! :XD: <3:

shey.png

wow good luck! i find quests so annoying i can never see me getting that cape. i only do ones i need or if i really want them ill do them. check out my blog sometime? <3:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

Grats Andu!!!!!!!

If you need wild pies made, I have the chompie birds, so if you want to collect the rest of the ingredients and pie tins, I will make them for you. <3:

BTW Its not cheating if RS has put it in as an option. So yeah. Cheating is FTL, but using the games options is FTW! :XD: <3:

jagex might have put the option in the game but i still think of it as cheating, same as useing a guide for a quest

13zwenn.png

Grats Andu!!!!!!!

Thanks for the offer shey, you know I'll use it. <3:<3:

And soph, I bet you have used a guide for at least one quest.

And get over it. :P

Andus-Sig-1.jpg