Rate this new pixel sig

chemical1988

why is that person appearing then dissappearing?

why do you always ask why.. he just is

its ugly if theres 2 identical ppl on it and you cant see the detail I put in it in the actual person

so its like a close-up

I think the blinking thing is just annoying.

as do i, and you use the burn (i think thats the right tool havent used ps in forever) tool too much, you should do shading and then burn if you want, the guy is WAY less detailed then the bg and i think you should detail the man the most consideruing that that is usually the focus point

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

I don't see anyone paying millions for DaVinci's old pixels... just stick to brushing! That is not overly brushed anyway.

I like this one! But I have to agree, the flashing thing is annoying. IN fact, the close up is annoying. Just get rid of it and leave the cool buidling.

Othewise, much better work this time. You fixed the blurriness for the most part.

just remove the close up, its ugly.. annoying..

just the guy and the building would do.. dont limit yourself to your buyer..

o btw.. i dont see any burn tool used in there..

the lower left leg.. is off in some way.. his fingers on his left hand.. are to big and his plate needs a more interesting shape.. (im rating the actualy drawing.. before putten into a sig)

signature_1.gif

:roll:

Not going to waste other 2 words on the fact it's not a pixel or that the flashing thing is simply outrageous for eyes/taste,

I think it's pretty hard to define this a brushed sig...

Looks more like a lineart filling one... No offence, the overall look (again, if we forget about the flashing dude) is pretty nice and clean, but in my opinion lacks of all the details a brushed sig should have. (points at TTTIA sig for reference). A thing simple as this could have been nice with some vector graphics, but the trembling lineart realy messes it up a lot in the final appeal... (That's also the main reason i don't like "brushed" illustrations). So if you plan to improve the style i suggest you redraw all the linework so that it's clean and straight, giving the sig a taste of finished, hard worked on stuff.

Keep it up :)