Corruption defeat Divine Forces

Demonchild27

As posted on our forums:

Corruption v Divine Forces

Last week we approached DF for a planned run in - they declined but said if you want us come get us. So we massed for a week and did.

We gathered and went up, hitting 300+ opts before we got up to members gate. DDed at east tree on w40 and waited for Df. However, we got bored of waiting so after 10mins or so we hopped to them.

The fight was intense for the first 2 hours, with large starting opts for both sides - it was even for the first 2 hours with both sides giving it their all. After this, Corr started to step their game up, our spamming became harder, piles faster - transitions amazing. DF were unable to keep up with us, we were just on fire. The remainder of the fight was Corruption dominating, moving around simply hitting DF every time they regrouped.

We have to thank the AC clans, there were heaps of them - most notably EH who stayed the entire time I believe. They kept the fight very clean, hardly any NH made a forceful entrance at the fight.

Corruption should be proud of this amazing win - complete dedication, desire and we deserve the win. Number 1?!

Stats:

Starting:

Corr starting - 312

dfstartinghy9.png

Df starting 260+

Ending:

Corr ending: 258

dfendingopts22fs7.jpg

Df ending: 0 (whatever they had when they left)

Leader of Corruption

http://www.rscorr.com/forum/

i wasnt allowed to go since in only foc. but i sat in lumby for during the whole fight and got updated. i cheered everyone in pm's and msn and even went so far as to spam msn that i would show nekid pics to all cor who got 10+ kills! :oops:

oh yea, thx to all the clans who aced.

get corrupted

I always love to see huge battle reports, exciting for me even if it's just reading. :P

Good job Corr :mrgreen:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

What can I say? Beating DF...will this secure Corr's number one spot?

nah, it was only a planned run in and both df and cor trade wins back and forth.

I see now. I thought it was full out.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

We tend to flip flop back and forth, who knows perhaps this win will help initiate a bit of a roll here, and create some separation between Cor&DF. Guess we'll see what happens this saturday.

PS: Hi Chaz ffs.

member.png

Former Leader of The Corruption

Proud Founder of The Corruption

"Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a

small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker

country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in

strength."