best place to train in f2p?

edard

well im trying to get my str to 85 i am now at 74 so i need to know your advice on training i have been currently training in dwarven mines, because of the scorps and the addy that i mine it doesnt really matter if i mine it or not tho i have thought about karmaja island but am thinking against it because of the hp lost and the time it takes to fish lobbs.

if u need anymore stats click the name

thank you for your time

all advice is greatly appresiated

thank you

Bad_Eulogy.png

I suggest the Crandor Moss Giants. They have a decent amount of hitpoints, will not hit often or hard, and drop big bones. This makes them ideal for combat and prayer exp. I suggest taking a chisel, fire staff, nature runes, food (lobster, cake, etc..), and teleport runes. When meleeing them wear a strength amulet, full rune, the boots from the stronghold of security, and use a rune scimmy as a weapon. The speed and moderate strength of the scimmy makes it ideal for training. I also suggest taking a lobster pot/harpoon so you can walk to the docks and restock on food if you must.

When killing moss giants high alch the following items for a return of 300gp+. I look for this return in alching because I buy my nature runes for 300ea.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Black Square Shield

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Mithril Sword

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Steel Kiteshield

I also see that you have 70 mining. You might want to take a pickaxe to mine the ores that are near the Moss Giants, no sense in letting that exp go to waste. Maybe you will be able to trade some addy ores to someone with a lesser mining level while there, and save a trip to the docks for more food. :)

Good luck.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I think its da lesser demons.

wats ur combat level?

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

Go to Level 2 of the Stronghold of security and train on the Flesh crawlers.

Find any room with lots of them

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I'd suggest Lesser Demons in karamja volcano, but moss giants are also good so you could alternate between the two.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

ahh high level f2p trainin. someone really should right a guide on this. there are actually many good palces to train high level f2p combat and I'll just list them off in the order that they come to me in

red=con

mossies (lvl 42): isle of crandor

-don't hit often

-don't hit hard

-drops are mostly stackable or alchable

-drop b bones for payer exp

-food easily restocked on karajama

-high hp to level ratio (1.43)

-2 nearby addy rocks

-usually busy

-far from bank

lessers (lvl 89): karajama volcano/crandor dungeon

-high hp gives more exp

-food easily restocked on karajama

-drops are mostly stackable or alchable

-drops rune meds

-with good def and armour hits are manageable

-can hit hard (multiple 8's in a row)

-usually busy

-far from bank

ankous (lvl 75): 4th level of secutrity stronghold

-fairly close to a bank (edgeville)

-doesn't hit to hard or to often

-drops lots of law runes

-most drops are stackable

-can hit hard (multiple 8's in a row)

catablepons (lvl 49, 64, 68): third level of security stronghold

-(lvl64)decent hp to level ratio (1.09)

-fairly close to bank (edgeville)

-sometimes drops food (trout)

-most drops are stackable

-lowers str level (str pots recommended)

those are the ones I know from experience are good but I have also heard a few times that the flesh crawlers in the security stronghold are indeed good as well as the giant spiders in the security stronghold and I read a guide in the AOW that said ice giants were also good exp (linky) while looking for that guide I also saw another one that said the dar wizards in the wildy are good exp too (linky)

I have to disagree with all of you and say Ice Giants. Why Ice Giants? They have high hitpoints, bigbones, and decent drops worth alching (mithril swords). All the little guards around there are the same except for the bigbones. Decent drops worth alching, often nature runes to alch with. Only problem is lack of a food source. With how often they hit you though food shouldn't be a problem.

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest