Runescape Media Mass Drop Party

What's that in GMT. Soz, I know about the time converters, it's just I dont know what EST is :( If you could tell me and it's relation to GMT, i'd be even more grateful. I'm there as long as it isn't during midnight (GMT)

It's 8PM GMT.

Retired from RuneScape as of November 10th 2007.

orc_male120x.gif

This is what I am doing now. | My Website | My RuneScape Programs

bad party far to many ppl, not enough drops, not organsied at al,l waste of time going

13zwenn.png

ok this was such junk. i live in japan so your 3 pm is my 4 am. i woke up so that i could come to this event and have fun. i got there early and axe dropped the first round. then we switched worlds. then places...except they switched places without saying where. on top of this, everyone on clan chat didnt have private chat set to public and we couldnt talk on the clan chat so this became a big waste of time. :evil:

where did u drop anything, nobody said anything, i was there like an hour before and nobody said anything! It was complete chaos...more than half of everyone was on that hill that we were told to meet at! Nobody said where anything was going to be dropped. For me it was the biggest waste of time ever!

I don't like fun, it upsets me.-- Marilyn Manson

I purposefully ditched most of the people that were on that hill simlpy because there were just too many people. Sorry you wasted your time.

I agree it was a bad party. WAAAAAY too many poeple, everyone yelling OMG ZEZIMA even though he wasnt even there Liar Shame on you. Also since there were so many people were there that lotsa people got logged out.

I'm sorry you had a bad time, but the majority of people there were quite happy and complimented me very nicely.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

BTW, I was there and dropping. I announced my drops (including a 50k gp drop and rune items) several times, but nobody was listening.

I agree, better organization is needed. You can't just say "drop party!"

k thanks for the criticism really helps AFTER the party.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com