60th lvl agility now where ...

Hajutze

since 45 lvl i trained at brimhaven , now i donno where to go , continue brimhaven , go to ape toll or go to werewolf cours .. (i have half load of cakes and 120 tickets , so i will be 62 lvl at the end of the load)

Hello, :)

Ape Atoll and Werewolf course are difficult and at your level you will fail a lot. If I was in your shoes I'd keep stocking on agility tickets up to 1k before to trade them for agility xp. Before you trade, go get the level two Karamja gloves for the extra bonus.

You won't need food for Ape Atoll course, just bring a knife and slice up the pineapples respawning there. For the Werewolf course cakes are just too heavy and not healing enough. You should bring baskets of strawberries as food (they are extremely light and heal 25 hp per slot). Some (super) energy potions would help as well. :)

Greetings,

Zou Lou.

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

Wildy course is good at your level, you fail too much at Ape Atoll.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Wilderness course is the best for you at that level, you won't fail too much, so it's good exp at the end.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Hello, :)

You need lvl 40 agility to be able to pass the spinning blades.

The problem you have experienced is that the harder you try to pass the same obstacle over and over, the more odds you will have to fail this obstacle. If you fail the blades (or any other other obstacle) more than twice in a row, try another route! ;)

Greetings,

Zou Lou.

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.