OMGS! He's returns =O

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or has it:

Decided to do a barrows trip. Did well except for Ahrim whos a little sod. :evil: Then got Guthan tunnel. Found him, got him to 10hp, ran out of prayer and food- result: me dead and lost my stuff. Got back, couldn't find grave but got to chest, 145 deaths and 326 gp -.- Didn't have a tele so I had to run out. Ran back into my old friend Guthan who hit me for 17 but I managed to get out again. Probably the worst trip in the history of barrowing :cry:

Sammy200_Sig_by_hawkxs.jpg

Sorry about barrows, keep at it, practice makes perfect and your bound to get a decent drop soon :thumbsup: \' :pray:

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Or has it:

Decided to do a barrows trip. Did well except for Ahrim whos a little sod. :evil: Then got Guthan tunnel. Found him, got him to 10hp, ran out of prayer and food- result: me dead and lost my stuff. Got back, couldn't find grave but got to chest, 145 deaths and 326 gp -.- Didn't have a tele so I had to run out. Ran back into my old friend Guthan who hit me for 17 but I managed to get out again. Probably the worst trip in the history of barrowing :cry:

Too bad you lost your stuff and got a super bad reward, but it could be worse.

Because that happened to me: I was walking around at barrows with around 16 million in armour and such (Guthans). I get Karil as tunnel, ok that's easy I think. But I'm getting hit by the monsters in tunnel (don't know why, but they hit me very hard the whole time :? ) I'm trying to heal, but it doesn't work. I click the door to the chest, open it, Karil spawns, I search, dragon med helm. I quickly run through the door, and keep running, while my health keeps getting lower, but I had spawned Karil before, and he's still in the room where I spawned him, bam 19-5-7, dead. Lost around 16m that day and immediatly quit for 2 months.

Sorry for that totally unneeded story :anxious:

2j3qh46.jpg

Or has it:

:wall: #-o :shame: