Nature runes an hour with abyss?

MercantCaptain

Many people says it's 1k without super energy potion

~1500 with energy potion

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Well, it depends on the methods that you wish to use.

If you will be using all the pouches you can use with super energies, your number per hour will greatly increase. I only have a small medium and large pouch. I use super energy pots, therefore, I can usually craft a round of nats in one minute and thirty seconds. Therefore, I can craft 1680 nats an hour with no PKers and forgetting the glory. If you have any of these distractions, the amount per hour will decrease. Also, if you view the forums, the number will decrease. So, if you go full out, you can get a lot more per hour!

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Its about 1k an hour with small medium and large pouches.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

With all four pouches 91 rc and energies, I could make up to 4k/hour with nolife :D

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

with small, medium, and large pouches with super energy pots i can do 1400-1500 an hour and without 1100-1200. wether you want to use your pots on rc or not, i dont know, but either are great numbers. i would defnitely advise using pots; thats and extra 100k an hour!

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

• 8 years later...

With full efficiency and attention, including glory, stamina potions, small, medium, and large pouch, I made 2k nature runes in one hour. considering the nature runes price, I made roughtly

310*2000 = 620k/hour

This can be done even faster, but I am level 53 runecrafting. Good luck.

Note: I Usually do 1500 nature runes per hour, when relaxing ^^

While the effort to help the OP is appreciated, I think they have most likely moved on the past 9 years, so I'll be closing this. If anyone has questions feel free to make another :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.