cannons

the_hagsta

yes, but only at rock crabs :thumbsup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

cannons give 1/4 of ranged xp, not even half. But they are still the fastest way to raise Ranged. But also very expensive. Cannon is usually used to raise Slayer fast, as it allows to complete most of the Slayer assignments 2-3 times faster.

where did you get that from? Cannons give half the xp, not 1/4. They just don't give you hp xp. Plus, cannons are good a dagganoth's under the lighthouse and a few other multi areas.

zixiao123.png

They can be useful to train alongside with while already ranging. An example of this would be to range Black Dragons with a Rune X-bow in the Taverly Dungeon, and have your cannon setup to help with that range exp even further.

Downsides are the cost for the cannonballs, and that you will not recieve HP exp. Cannons are usually used to get from a low range level to a moderately high level quickly. This is because 1-70 range isn't even 1M exp, so that is less than 300k HP exp lost in 70 levels, whereas 98-99 range is also around the same amount of exp, but is only 1 level worth.

If you decide to use a cannon I suggest only to use it while your range is low, as you are at more of a gain than a loss due to no HP exp.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

where did you get that from? Cannons give half the xp, not 1/4. They just don't give you hp xp. Plus, cannons are good a dagganoth's under the lighthouse and a few other multi areas.

You are very wrong, cannons give 1/4 xp. For every pt of damage a c-ball does you get 1 range xp!

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

You are very wrong, cannons give 1/4 xp. For every pt of damage a c-ball does you get 1 range xp!

Please refrain from posting unless you are sure. Tip.it's site guide says:

When using a cannon, you will not receive hitpoints experience and the range experience obtained from it is only 1/2 of the experience obtained using regular ranging weapons. A list of some good training spots (multi-combat areas, of course) using this weapon is provided below:

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=ranged_guide.htm#cannon

nh.jpg

So to sum it all up, cannons are a waste.. Might as well drop money on the ground and save time. As I said before.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

So to sum it all up, cannons are a waste.. Might as well drop money on the ground and save time. As I said before.

Not a waste for people who want to get slayer lvls up FAST. I hear it earns 20K slayer exp an hour, just using your cannon. Unlike your combat skills, cannon damage in slayer gives the FULL exp that you would usually get by killing a slayer-assigned monster.

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png