Best way to mage?

De_Lille_D

I want 99 mage and I want to know the best way to train my mage. OK, so basically, the best way to mage is the way where you waste the least time maging and collecting money to mage. When you use a cheaper way, it may take longer and a faster way may be more expensive.

If you have an idea of a good way to train my mage, please post it here. I also NEED to know how long it takes to cast 1 spell or how much exp per hour you get. It would also help to mention how much you lose/win per spell or per hour.

List:

Highalching: 156-190 hours to get to 99

depending on your mage lvl and your wealth, u could enchant at enchanting chamber in mage training.

when u reach the dragonstone enchant, buy a mudd staff and enchant like u never did before, with onyx enchant u get loads of xp (97 xp ) each cast, and u only need 1 cosmic cause the mudd staff provides all the rune's needed.

this is a cheap way to get 99 mage, but doesn't earn u money like alching does unless u do all the game's and egt infinity.

le_sadface.png

Drops : 3x zammy spear, 3x g maul, 1x d platelegs

My friend just got 99 magic yesterday, and hes quite partial to fire bolting (chaos) steel dragons... But hes level 123 and has 90 something prayer, so I don't know how efficient it would be for you. Just thought I'd throw that out there (and no clue on the xp per hour thing).

Look, I calculate the efficency of the different methods, but I NEED to have an exp/hour and a loss/win or win/hour! If I don't have this, I don't know how good it is.

Or you could test it out yourself. There are about 4 decent-sounding methods of raising your magic level, and if testing all of them you can be assured what the exp per hour is for your mage level as a LOT of factors skewer the results e.g. magic level and magic equipment for fire bolting steel drags.

When testing methods, usually I just perform a certain method for half an hour then multiply it by two to get the exp/hour. In essence, it will only take you 2 hours to determine the best method for YOU (as different methods suit different people).

Good luck with your quest.

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png

i'm surprised no ones mentioned this... but as far as i am aware this would be by far the best method to raise mage...

ready for this?

it's as simple as this... ancienting in the monkey madness dungeon

i'm sure you know what i mean... it's like the chinchompas but with mage.

i'm pretty positive that this is the best way to raise mage but i dunno how much of it you can afford. but i am not exactly positive of the exp/hr.