If i made a terragen "Guide"... would anyone be in

Nadril

Well, i'm currious. I'm thinking of creating a terragen Guide. not a tutorial, and nothing that teachs the controls, but a more advanced kind of guide. Kind of talking about advanced work with surface maps, types of atmospheres you can acheive, and just alot of tips.

I'm currious, if i compiled something like this together, maybe even used other links with it for how to make certain atmospheres... would anyone be interested? I realy want to see the terragen users get better here :D but i don't want to be wasting my time doing something like this :)

I'll help ya out in any way with it Nad.

~Cal

Yeah, if i do it i was thinking of getting you to write a part just explaining the different things working together. Like, what looks realistic and what doesn't :) You seem to have an eye for that.

i would probably read through it... to sound smart on talking about them....

:lol:

heh... i'm thinking i probaly will :P Going to kind of think what all i want in it lol.

btw, what would you guys be interested in being put in there about? I wouldn't put any thing basic about it, i mean you'd have to have a "basic" knowladge of the program :D