Good 2nd 99?

tylersk8shop

Well I finally want another 99. I was thinking about herblore, But I'm not sure. I want a second 99... Can you give me some ideas and the exp/hour and how much you lose.

Please dont say cooking or fletching :P

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

range and mage are both great ones. but if you are looking for something to show off why not get a crafting cape? not that many people have them, and it is over 150k xp an hour if you are using green leathers.

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

99 rc, then you can buy 99 cooking and fletching, and with money from fletching you can buy 99 farming. then with leftovers you can buy 90-ish crafting.

=D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Guest Kickpointy

Get one of the rare ones. I am getting 99 Slayer and 99 Attack as a long term goal. Come join meh with Slayer.

99 rc, then you can buy 99 cooking and fletching, and with money from fletching you can buy 99 farming. then with leftovers you can buy 90-ish crafting.

=D

rofl ummm 99 rc would prolly buy you 99 cook craft farm (60m about) and ud have 120m left over to just fool around with. :P

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

=D

rofl ummm 99 rc would prolly buy you 99 cook craft farm (60m about) and ud have 120m left over to just fool around with. :P

Add con and you'd still have about 40m left!

Go for crafting.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Hmm rc would be nice, But that skill is never done :P. I would use it to make lotsa cash.

91rc would get me around 145m if I soloed nats tho.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

my 4 personal favorite skills are what people find the hardest to level. those are the ones i would say you should get. those are rc, crafting, farming and herblore. all the capes are rare and well respected. another one that is rare is agility. that one you will rune in circles for endless hours... yeah not too exciting, but if you have the time and patients i think its a good one. good luck on whatever 99 you choose.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png