then harvest would this work very well?

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

I would love to go for 99 farming however i have been told that

it costs between 90-120million gp multiple times. It sounds like

a large amount of money but could i plant 4 yew trees, herbs

and fruit tees then remake the money i used while the plants grow

then harvest would this work very well?

if you're thinking of letting your yews and fruit trees give you good returns, you've gotta wait a very long time.. herbs are ok for earning money, however they take pretty long to grow.

best if you plant limps. but then you need to visit each flower patch every 15-20mins. =P

you could do MTK and set your maples at 10. that will give you lots of seeds and maples, and if you set coal to 5 you can get some money back and probably refill what you spent getting those resources in the first place.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

you could do MTK and set your maples at 10. that will give you lots of seeds and maples, and if you set coal to 5 you can get some money back and probably refill what you spent getting those resources in the first place.

If you sell the maples for more than 60 ea, you'll still make a profit.

99 Farming can be achieved cheaply if you plant approximately 4 rounds of herbs(ranaar or snap), 1 round of trees (maples) and 1 round of fruits (pineapple). This way, the profit from the herbs will outway the cost of the trees. Also, plant watermelons and make supercompost. SC sells for up to 1k a bucket.

nh.jpg

is there a market for supercompost?

It's not a large market, but there is. Especially for people who cannot make it, or are impatient.

As for 99 farming, you can do it slowly and make a large profit, via herbs; limpwurt roots; etc. You can further increase this profit in most cases by either selling to herblorists, or making into pots yourself, then selling them. It is a slower method, but will definitely give profit. I suggest doing quests that can aid in farming either experience-wise, or a new item/area.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

yes...you could do that, as it takes a good 12+ hours for most high level trees to grow. Meaning to be an effective farmer, you'd have to get up fairly early, plant your trees, make back all the money you wasted, then plant your trees at night so you could come back in the morning to have them grown.

The cost is applicable only for farmers who wish to achieve that level in the quickest way possible, which is buying tree seeds.

There are many ways to lvl farming. It is possible to get 99 farming and earn money. The difference in money spent will just affect the time you need to get that lvl.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I suggest doing mtk to gain seeds, also slayer assignments, I got a substatial amount of snap and ranarr seeds from slayer assignments.

Also use an amulet of nature, although it only looks after one patch, that's one patch of herbs that you can then sell to profit more seeds.

Also the big arms patch, the plant never dies, so this is also useful to complete my big arms quest.

herbs take 75minutes to grow, limps 17minutes I believe, do both at the same time, watch over them over 10-20minutes to re-plant or make sure they haven't become diseased. Alching is a common way to watch over, or go wcing. It's usually in a close range from patches.

<3:

v.jpg