More worlds

Goldenjkered

I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I think jagex needs to get a couple of new servers. This is because, a lot of good training places, e.g rock crabs, experiments and fire giants are always crowded, especially on weekends, school holidays and annual holidays. So, in my opinion they should introduce around 20 new servers lets say, then a lot more people could train at these good places. What do you think?

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Do you acutally know howmuch capacity 20 servers would take? And just because there will be new worlds doesn't me the places in the new worlds wont be crowded either.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

So because PC got nerfed, Jagex needs to add more servers so that pures won't be so crowded at their limited training spots? Pures choose to limit themselves to these areas. Jagex has provided a wide variety of monsters to train on and Jagex doesn't need to add more servers to cater to your self-imposed limitations.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

atm we dont have a HUGE need for new servers but a danish p2p server would be neat <3:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I agree that more servers are required, but 20 is far too many. Maybe making a few F2p servers P2P could work.

Ye, that would be a great idea, as I do tend to see a lot of f2p worlds not being used to there full. By the way I'm not a pure, and I don't like pures either, and I am not campaigning for them just because they got their precious PC taken away from them. Lots of other spots are busy like ankous. I've had to world hop around 15 times just now, to find a world with less than 3 people killing them.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Locked~ First off wrong forum belongs on Runescape Bugs & Suggestion and secondly it is on the Do Not suggest list. :|

Servers:

- Bringing back RSC Free-Play or Members

- Larger world sizes *

- Member Trial for Non-Members

- Private/exclusive servers e.g. Nor any servers based on Age/Player Levels or all PvP

- New servers and their locations *

queenvalerie.png