lock please

krisc6

their are a lot of rants popping up around runescape that once the steam staff has been dropped by monsters and has worked its way into regular mages hands that it would effect magic for the worse.

for example:stuff like maging steel drags would be a little chaeper only having to bring blood runes for each cast.how else would the steam staff(unlimited fire and air runes) affect magic and the economy?

its fire + water

god damn people bring up too much drama... not the author just the idea that this topic was ever thought about by dozens of people.

their are a lot of rants popping up around runescape that once the steam staff has been dropped by monsters and has worked its way into regular mages hands that it would effect magic for the worse.

for example:stuff like maging steel drags would be a little chaeper only having to bring blood runes for each cast.how else would the steam staff(unlimited fire and air runes) affect magic and the economy?

That is because you and the rest of the people making those threads is incorrect.

STEAM is NOT Air and Fire. Thats Smoke.

STEAM is Water and Fire.

dawnsigblue-3.png

oooops srry well i suppose ive been owned aswell as the ranters.i was led to believ it was air+fire.

lock topic please

On RSOF many players are ranting that both melee and ranged got new combat equipment and that the steam staff is very disappointing.

phata_elise.png

to me it's not, the way it can be used for trianing will be great!, ancients maybe too I mean water and fire? probley a nice bonus too

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.