~Bone found a goal!!! \:D/ ~Updated, check it out!~

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sjakie <3:<3:<3:

Going to get atleast 91 rc now, making 50k nats first, then buying p ess needed for 91..

~Bone

Good luck :shock: It's going to be really hard but I'm sure you can make it <3:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Thanks, and I found a maybe slower but funner way to get enough money for 91 rc ; Dagganoth kings :D So I'll be up for a dk trip anytime before 7:00 PM Gmt +1 Just pm me here on tif cause my priv is staying FRIENDS

~Bone

W000t!!! Dk trip #8! Is my best trip EVER so far <3:<3: So Jordan was asking my to go dking for along time now, but I never had the time, so today we finally got dking and Kevko1337 suiciding for us, everything went well, got 2 zerkers within 20 minutes. \'<3:

duotrip4.png

zerker3.png

zerker2.png

Oh and can anyone tell me if it is the suicider thats supposed to go down first at the ladder to the kings? Some of my suiciders go first, others go after.. Confused :XD: :uhh:

~Bone

First of all, really great trip <3:

2nd. I'm used to going in last as suicider, and having suiciders go in last for me as well. This way Rex will go to the safespot right away and will not get on the suicider.

Of course you can go in first as suicider, take on all 3 kings, and then tele. But it will take the mages longer to get rex safespotted, and for me, as I usually do a few kills too when I suicide it isn't usefull to get all 3 kings on you :anxious:

But both ways are possible. I just prefer suicider going in last.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Thanks Sjakie. :D <3: I'll let my suicider go in last from now on. :)

And Heph ; I didn't get prime off me? :o Didn't even get him on me :XD: And yeah I'll update my signature. :P

~Bone

Thanks Sjakie. :D <3: I'll let my suicider go in last from now on. :)

And Heph ; I didn't get prime off me? :o Didn't even get him on me :XD: And yeah I'll update my signature. :P

~Bone

zerker3.png

:|

Probably read the chatbox wrong and that blue spell is a spino?

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

Hey, Congratz on your latest drops from Rexie :)

That is one awsome trip

I hope you continue with the luck

All the best

FF01

duomagenp9.gif

I need a Duo Mage Partner to Kill Rexie with. I have alot of experience, just no one to go with.

If you can help me, i would love to here from you. Just PM me. (Im 88 Magic, 70 Prayer, 86 Def and 107 Combat)