daviwy vs dragon (fake)

daviwy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no way thats fake.

~// 3 Hit U \\~

yeah, definately not fake.... i wish it was... i was there this afternoon.. that dragon pwned me :cry:

i wonder what he's smoking, callin that fake?

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

Not Fake.

~// 3 Hit U \\~

oh NO!!!!!!! ur back!!!!!!!!!

hi :lol:

how was ur ban :D

i still own u

ON TOPIC : woot, i agree with 3 hit u

I got a level 4 clue scroll from one and got dragon platelegs (t)! Anyone interested in buying them?

Yeah, I agree wtih 3_Hit_U. Definatly not fake.

The quest you had to do to access it was so awesome. Lots of cutscenes.

danceswithmimesfinallysnx7.png

People with fluffy pink avatars are generally expected to be nice.

There is definitely nothing fake about this picture. I've been there thousands of times and java can definitely do this kind of graphics.

Oh, and by the way, make sure to bring lots of yew logs to this guy and about 4.5mil cash. It definitely helps.

Guest 3_Hit_U

I think it was the Quest called "Absolute Unfake" and you need a Levle 91 Cleu to start the Quest.

Not fake at all.

~// 3 Hit U \\~

I think it was the Quest called "Absolute Unfake" and you need a Levle 91 Cleu to start the Quest.

Not fake at all.

~// 3 Hit U \\~

w00t just got the lvl 91 clue off a chicken!! it also dropped a rune plate im working on the quest now does any1 no how to pass the part were u do a backflip off the wall???

[EDIT]nvm found the invisible backflip off wall emote

Guest 3_Hit_U

Not fake at all.

~// 3 Hit U \\~

w00t just got the lvl 91 clue off a chicken!! it also dropped a rune plate im working on the quest now does any1 no how to pass the part were u do a backflip off the wall???

I was gunna tell u that emote :cry:

Ok, now ur towards the end of the Quest, all you need to do now is Slay the Level 2000 Water Dragon :D

~// 3 Hit U \\~

Not fake at all.

~// 3 Hit U \\~

Ok, now ur towards the end of the Quest, all you need to do now is Slay the Level 2000 Water Dragon :D

~// 3 Hit U \\~

omg the dragon was ez he only hits 80s.... but hes no def and i hit a 150 on him each dagger spec so i hit 1200 right there then with baxe i hit a 223 so he was dead there wow it also gave me 500,000 slayer exp!!! and full dragon (large plate kite and legs) and whats this death dagger?!?!!? auto 1hit kills anyone/anything and it reqs 1att or higher

Not fake at all.

~// 3 Hit U \\~

~// 3 Hit U \\~

omg the dragon was ez he only hits 80s.... but hes no def and i hit a 150 on him each dagger spec so i hit 1200 right there then with baxe i hit a 223 so he was dead there wow it also gave me 500,000 slayer exp!!! and full dragon (large plate kite and legs) and whats this death dagger?!?!!? auto 1hit kills anyone/anything and it reqs 1att or higher

Lol? You're still using the death dagger? That thing stinks. I usually use the

Scimitar of Domination. You use it on the player once, and it skulls them, then kills them in one hit. Gotten me pretty rich, that baby has.

Guest 3_Hit_U
holy cabbage ive been there before that dragon owned the hell out of me did you kill it?

:lol: Bronze Dagger + Wooden Shield :lol:

~// 3 Hit U \\~

Where did you get that pic from? Anyway that's a nice (don't kill me guys :lol: ) fake.

Wow, it dropped a poisoned dragon scimmy for me!!!1

U can kill it easier with bronze daggerr!111one!1!!!!

And wooden shield helps.

Woowww!!!111 Trieng to type like a noobo is like no funny nemore!!!!!!1111 :roll:

you are sooo right shame on you Subse7en

Not fake at all.

~// 3 Hit U \\~

~// 3 Hit U \\~

Lol? You're still using the death dagger? That thing stinks. I usually use the

Scimitar of Domination. You use it on the player once, and it skulls them, then kills them in one hit. Gotten me pretty rich, that baby has.

OMG 10 cabbage for it!!!!!!!!! if u msg me now ill pay 11 cabbage!!!! pl0z0rZ!!!