Spiritual Rangers and Warriors

Tanner4560

I haven't fought Spiritual Rangers before, but I've fought about 50 or so Spiritual Warriors. The first time in the dungeon I accidentally killed one because I had auto-retaliate on. It dropped a rune halberd. Then I tried killing them for awhile but nothing really good aside from the initial halberd. Later I went to solo the zamorak general and on the way I accidentally took off my zammy book, a spiritual warrior attacked me, and it dropped a rune longsword. So yeah... I guess their drops aren't that bad.

Nazgul.jpeg

Hey, Ive gotten spirit rangers as a slayer task and they dont drop a single thing; neither do warriors. Mages drop d boots and other awsome loot!

Huh? The mages drop nothing but runes (and not very much of them either). While the others drop pretty good stuff, I got a mage shortbow from the rangers...

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Hey, Ive gotten spirit rangers as a slayer task and they dont drop a single thing; neither do warriors. Mages drop d boots and other awsome loot!

Huh? The mages drop nothing but runes (and not very much of them either). While the others drop pretty good stuff, I got a mage shortbow from the rangers...

dang that worth.... 3 to 5k!! grats on your good drop :D.. lol seriously in my opinion they are [C]abbage.

Spiritual Rangers honestly aren't worth the bother. Unless there's more in the other encampments (only tried Zamorak as it was the easiest for me to get into at the time) there's only one. And although the respawn time is quick it's still a drag having to wait for it. The drops are also fairly naff, everything either easily makable else where or worthless. I just Bulthorpe them now.

And I've killed over 400 on Slayer tasks. I just got seriously bored of them. I might try Armydles encampment next time as I'm working on range now rather than melee.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA