Spiritual Rangers and Warriors

Tanner4560

Hey, Ive gotten spirit rangers as a slayer task and they dont drop a single thing; neither do warriors. Mages drop d boots and other awsome loot! I beilive that rangers and warriors should drop somthing like boots, or things the mage drops, just at a lower rate. Like metal drags, bronze drops less than iron, iron drops less than steel, and steel has the best rate! But the loot comes out like the warriors and rangers are just another high level that drops crap. Do you think jagex will change this? do you think they should? Thanks for reading.

dragonmstrcape,tanner4560.gif

Everytime I try to get a 99 skill, I get bored and go play Transformers on my 360...

Dragon Drops-1 Barrows drops- 0 :(

Probably but they surely can't drop much worse right? :oops:

Well the mages are much harder (i assume so if you need p pots) than the others so i guess the better drops can be justified

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

They drop Dragon Boots, the Rangers do. They don't have horrible drops, maybe you just have horrible luck wot?

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Well, i just killed 125 spiritual warriors...

Loot i got:

1 Rune kite shield

8+ Addy full helms

5+ Mithril Chain mails

various gems

Clue scroll

tons of mithril maces and a few black warhammers.

How is that nothing?

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

Only mages drop boots sorry its confirmed by jagex, go to slayer skill in manual and then go to extra features or w/e where it shows the special drops that slayer monsters drop and where it says dboots it says spirtual mages only

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

I had 2 warrior task so far (first was 120+ the 2nd was 144)

at the first one rune drop: rune long.

the second I got: 2x rune kites 4x rune hallys and high alch alot of addy stuff (full helms / 2h swords / battle axe) and mith legs drop the rest and made 56k from high alch as well.

it just luck. but I don't know about the dragon boots.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

They drop Dragon Boots, the Rangers do. They don't have horrible drops, maybe you just have horrible luck wot?

They dont. Read the Knowledge Base.

On topic: I agree. They should have some special drops, like a special bow or something. Would make it more fair compared to godsword.

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

they're pointless to kill. I dont even know why jagex put them in the game.

They are not pointless to kill.

First, the Armadyl Spiritual Warriors have absolutely no hit power. Although when scanned, it states their max hit is 14, I've never been hit by it for over 1 damage. This is after fighting 100+ of them with no prayer.

Second, all Spiritual Warriors drop an array of rune items, including kiteshields, longswords, and halberds. Decent for alching or collecting.

Third, spiritual rangers drop a few p++ arrows. While it doesn't seem like much, every 5 arrows is equivalent to a full weapon poison++. Handy if you like ranging, I'm sure you can find some use for it.

Last of all, I've found the spiritual warriors to be REALLY aggressive towards other NPCs. So bringing a zammy item and saradomin item to Saradomin's encampment literally allows you to train on level 125s that drop rune items at no cost. Just wait til they attack something else.

Now of course if you can kill mages, kill those instead. Rune drops build up fairly slowly, but it's better than nothing. And dragon boots, even at 300k-400k each, are still fairly profitable since you can easily average 2+ pairs an hour.

I like these new slayer monsters. I mean, how many level 120+ slayer monsters will let you attack them without attacking back when you're using a whip? And also drop rune items?

Can someone confirm that only the bosses drop the Steam staff please.

Oh and the Spiritual rangers drop rune arrows 5 each time and mage shortbows, and dont forget they drop arrow tips and headless arrows along with Bow strings and oak longs unf so theres some fletching exp whilst killing.

It is rather odd that being a slayer task with a lvl of 63 they drop have any decent rares.

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

Where in GW are there the most Spiritual Ranger?

The Zamorak camp only seems to have one, are there more in Saradomin?

1 ?i am sure i've seen few, check closer to the boss door.

there are 2-3(or more) at the sara camp as well

I just burthorpe the rangers and warriors, not worth the prayer pots, I always do the mages, *huggz his 23 d boot drops*

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Nechryael = 80 slayer = Rune Boots

Spiritual Rangers = 63 Slayer :P

....As stated numurous times in this thread, they dont drop d boots.

He just stated a reason why they shouldn't drop them, just as the topic makes asked to discuss. And I totally agree with that.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Where in GW are there the most Spiritual Ranger?

The Zamorak camp only seems to have one, are there more in Saradomin?

1 ?i am sure i've seen few, check closer to the boss door.

there are 2-3(or more) at the sara camp as well

yeh he's right only 1(i thought there was none tho 0.0)

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png