3 days at barrows (Many pictures)

Out comes God Wars. I go there first thing in the morning hoping to make some money. Unfortunately I needed a team to fight the bosses and I don't trust strangers on Runescape, so it was a waste of time.

I need to make money! I want to buy Third Age melee plate and legs, and eventually a red partyhat. Well, skilling was out of the question. After trying various methods, I settled on barrows. I was never very lucky, but these three days have surprised me. Enjoy the pictures.

[hide=The setup]barrowssetupje3.png

I usually do not use any prayer potions. If I have Dharok for my tunnel then I use 2 doses.

[/hide]

[hide=The Drops]barrowsrunesfc1.png

barrowsvbrassydq4.png

barrowsguthlegsbu8.png

barrowsghelmgg6.png

barrowsflialsh4.png

barrowsdoubletj3.png

barrowsdhplatezx9.png

barrowsdmedpu4.png

barrowvskirtzn3.png

barrowthelmdj7.png

How did you like my drops? 10/10 or 0/10, you decide. Those are all the runes and racks I have gotten at the top.

[/hide]

[hide=Misc. and Fight Pits]Here is what I do in my spare time: Fight pits! In my fight pits setup picture you can see all the tokkul I have earned. Its all from fight pits. I go with my two friends mainly, who are both the same level as me with the same armor and weapons, and the same inventory. The runes are for ice barrage.

tipitpitsge4.png

tipitpics2ld1.png

firecapepm1.png

pitsgearsu3.png

Special thanks to Elijah, Mike, and Tim for barrowing and owning all at fight pits with me.[/hide]

Blah.... I've been barrowing off and on for the past few months, and your collection completely trumps all I have to show for my efforts....

Nevertheless, 10/10 Awesome job accumulating that in only 3 days!

(P.S: What do you normally get your kill count up to on your runs?)

blackmageid8.png

FAKE.

Fake my foot. I can have Oreo and others vouch for me. Jealousy I think.

I just said that cause of the other topic, as for jealousy i barely even play runescape rofl.

Now now, language please. No need to be so hostile. ~assassin

GJ pez once again, 12/10

Budd Dwyer was the most sensible man in the world.

FAKE.

Fake my foot. I can have Oreo and others vouch for me. Jealousy I think.

I just said that cause of the other topic, as for jealousy i barely even play runescape rofl.

go run into a knife if you think its fake, ive been barrowing with pez last 3 days, ive made around 8m as well, yet i had a 60 dry streak (i know i no lifed it) BUT THIS IS NOT FAKE. ffs, pics are legit.

GJ pez once again, 12/10

Lay off the crack kid it was a joke. :roll: I dont care about your no lifing either.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

<3 it. So far 2 days on and off at barrows (mostly on) and I got Karils Coif and Arhims Skirt. Kinda hard to believe in 2 days Elijah got 8.5m and now you got this. My time is coming...

10/10. 0/10 after my first week of barrows no-lifing and I show you MY stockpile :P

tvnet_banner-2.jpg