rate my bank

rate my bank on a scale of 1 to 10. im not a member yet, so dont kill me for not having members stuff. picture of my stats coming up. i circled the pked stuff.

p><p><a href=http://upload2.postimage.org/632485/stuff2.jpg' alt='stuff2.jpg'>

[/img]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Hi there! We have a forum specifically for rating banks and achievements! You can view it by going here:

http://forum.tip.it/viewforum.php?f=78

Welcome to the forums!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

no offense but thats a bad bank

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Its organized very nicely. Some people seem to only wish to rate based on the items that are included, thinking that "nice" includes 8 sets of full dragon and a party hat.

But your bank is very well organized and you seem to be doing well for your level. Plus, you have some nice reward outfits there.

Keep at it!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley