who ''USED'' to be the best top 5 pures

whitecrystalmeth

Glad to hear that someone really remembers me. It's heartwarming to see a lot of OLD SCHOOLERS around. I noticed someone named me into the list of top 5. Thank you. I played Runescape HC style from 2001-.. dunno.

My first pure was Magic Vendor, yeah, you have to be an old school to remember this character. Vendor got banned. I bought Cattie Brie from a friend. This was the character which I had the most kills on. And many more people might remember Cattie. Ultima Str was also my char. A little bit lower than Cattie Brie. I also played some other characters. Sakke let me play 6 ft under which made able to get along with some high lvl pkers. I also played Kuriz which was great pure on its time. Anyway, here are some pkers.

I saw someone talking about the strengts. I think that my strength was def (70 60 80) on cattie brie. I made a lot of people mad when they hitted 0's on me. 60 def plus def pray. Basicly I wasted the victims food and then caught to death!

Some higher lvls:

Sue Me: As good as adx1 hard to say whos better. Ruled the high peep wild.

Adx1: Good team with sue.

Lord Vid: good pker

Zorro Toy: same category

Mikav: Hellav' catcher !

Dessert: good m8 and great pker

Bs Arkan: rofl arky rox!

Lower:

Nowyodie: pkbuddy 4life ;)

Daakpunk

Jalkapallo1

Blick: ;) she was my archer for ages

Paki4ver

The Lapper

Officials (kristoffs)

Don't blame me if I forgot someone from my list. I had a lot of pk buddies and really can't say who is the best. Feel free to add me in msn:

[email protected] there are private rsc servers. I hope i meet you ppl there someday. :D

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw someone talking about the strengts. I think that my strength was def (70 60 80) on cattie brie. I made a lot of people mad when they hitted 0's on me. 60 def plus def pray. Basicly I wasted the victims food and then caught to death!

I'd agree with you there. 60 Defence was the greatest thing I ever did. Sure, I never 3 hit anyone, but it allowed me to catch them dead.

• 12 years later...
On 3/23/2005 at 2:54 AM, rw said:

Pures you say?

Here are some russian pures

D E A D L Y

asazel - very old player

eugene jr 50 2 95+

kynsi jr 50 1 97+

hi kthxbye 50 30 91+

soldatik 50 1 98+ - in rsc much stronger than in rs2 :lol:

loshka 40 1 95

snake slavik (pure range) hes main and this char where 1st rangers

Nice to see soldatik on the list, was my brother. He played on s0ldatik/soldatik, I waa young back than but i remember seeing his bank with 300 sets of every armour, black,addy,rune etc. Just reminising on old memories. Was fun boys