who ''USED'' to be the best top 5 pures

whitecrystalmeth

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does someone think Blick was a good pker? All she did was range with a team of 2020829183. Was a mate though..

she was not the greatest fighter but i would say the was the best ranger/fighter i think i remember dying to her on my impure main...

great pkers i remember:

pker dude jr

daakpunk(danethor)

a s h l e y

Both Ashley and A S H L E Y

XPKXPKX <-- For all those 42 Cb RSC old timers ( He had 99 range around 10hp at lvl 42 CB. He autoed a few lvls though)

Abyss Worm

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

XPKXPKX <-- For all those 42 Cb RSC old timers ( He had 99 range around 10hp at lvl 42 CB. He autoed a few lvls though)

Abyss Worm

Ashley wasn't a pure she was over 110 combat lol :P and Abyss Worm (Richie) Wasn't a pure either lol he was about 118 combat eventually and as far back as i remember was always impure but strong.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 3 weeks later...

Best Pkers in my opinion

Daakpunk, Low Fighter, Y Swe + Snyggast, Nowyoudie, Mzer was also cool.

Bs Arkan was a good pker, but I really hated him. That account was shared with a lot of people, at least 5 hah. Also one of the owners of arkan sent me a keylogger.

Abyss Worm

acutally its 41 cmbt with 12 hp... and no i didnt auto :wall:

Lvl__xx (If not, it was one space). I believe he just up and left. My IRL friend was friends with him :|

NS

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

Da tru mack and Da real mack,

You know whats funny Me and craig(wsgb) shared one of these guys about 3 years ago before he left to the army. I just forgot what his name was.. but we brought him up to 90 plus range lol. \' We also did D I E as well.

If you were a high level pker during 2001-2004... I killed you:)

Why does every RSC player try to act 'gangsta' and insult others? <.<

Because we are better then you....y0.

a s h l e y before she auto and get abnned-- like 83cb then 87 by autoing

a s h l e y didnt get banned (u might check rs highscores bro) and he was combat 79 with addy when he quitted in early 2004.

and its tigerviet2 who has 95 90 99 pure, tigerviet is his old main. :wink:

Tigerviet sucked. He was a train without gas. I bet I killed him over 15 times.. including all his high [racist term] friends too.

If you were a high level pker during 2001-2004... I killed you:)

Why does every RSC player try to act 'gangsta' and insult others? <.<

Because we are better then you....y0.

a s h l e y

azn cutie

d e s i r e

all original pures back when rs was fun......

agree with this one, named a s h l e y and d e s i r e while gettin ready to post...

mini snipe and blick for rangers...although blick had a team, who cares she was still good nonetheless

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

yayformepa1.png

Why does someone think Blick was a good pker? All she did was range with a team of 2020829183. Was a mate though..

she was not the greatest fighter but i would say the was the best ranger/fighter i think i remember dying to her on my impure main...

great pkers i remember:

pker dude jr

daakpunk(danethor)

a s h l e y

When 21312 guys were fighting you when she ranged you :D? Not too hard to die there and you can't say, she was the best ranger, 'cause you can't say, who's the best ranger. You just shoot and run. Not very hard.

• 3 weeks later...

Abyss Worm

I one hit him once with my lvl 46 archer. He had 13hp anyway..

I don't play anymore because off all the non honor pkers out there who is making this game VERRY boring...

*-* F2P Legend *-*

When 21312 guys were fighting you when she ranged you :D? Not too hard to die there and you can't say, she was the best ranger, 'cause you can't say, who's the best ranger. You just shoot and run. Not very hard.

If your strength is in your fighting stats would you start ranging/maging people? God no! Fight to your strengths, it's called common sense and in that regard Blick was a genius.

I would say she was a coward but a genius nevertheless, she befriended everyone with the ability to kill her and used those people to her advantage, do you think she got 99 range for [cabbage]s and giggles?

Blick wasn't the only one to do that, alot of high levels just befriended people that were dangerous to them, i never saw the point (plus i had a bad attitude :)) alot of my best fights/rivalries were with people that were dangerous to me :twisted:

Remember pking is not about ''solo'' that's duelling, whenever i was going to die i'd let someone nearby know so that they could kill them in turn, it's just good sense lol, i had no problems fighting alone but in the end the objective of fighting someone in the wilderness is to make sure they die and i would do that by any means, even if it meant catching myself to death on them :) Then letting Sue get them lol.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I can't see why people are naming people like nowyoudie... nowyoudie sure did have great stats for his level back in the old days but he wasnt really a good pker. Same goes with a s h l e y. She did have niiiice stats but she sucked when it came to pking. and yes, she was my friend. Also azn cuttie had good stats but didnt know how to pk for sheeit.

Im naming the good pkers of 2003 since that was when i myself was doing good around 80-90 lvl. Y swe was good for real, only problem with him was that he always had 1-2 friends with him (archer wip0r and 1fingapushup). also he was swedish so...

311 deaths was good in 70-80 lvl.

Low fighter was a really good pker in 80-90 lvl. still dont know to this day if we were mates or enemies. i think both? had very close fights with him.

I'd also give some credit to the queen dude. was a poser for sure and respect beggar, posted videos so people thought he was better than he really was but nonetheless, i think i could mention him.

For higher level pures, eat adam was uberownage...

For lower lever earlier pures i remember 1ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý names. The poem dude.

and 8highwind. Think ill be back to work now lol...

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you should change this topic to top 5 legit pures, uncer and pkking 1 have no place here, to name a few :roll: :lol:.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?