mrs pk and darkness were very good

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Christ, how did I get here?

D E S I R E (or w/e it was with one or two spaces in the middle)

Nowyodie

Daakpunk

Dessert

Bli©k

Wasn't liquidsky or something like that pure?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• 4 weeks later...

ok i'd like to ask one frkin question!?. deire, you cant put that char as his

first char was when we started (pure's) and that char was good,i'll name it again for the people who seem to keep throwing his younger player in! now open your eye's :shock: x fatility x, now that char was around when we all started pures! luchipher, his younger player was pure solider,omg this could take all day! everyone that started the first week of rs had no idea of pure, or prayerbeast, we did it all mage,bones,meele, we dident kno any better, danthor aka daak :? or was it the other way around!? :wink: . anyways just took a look......after 3 or 4 months :lol: pking was a blast to all of u who dident get to talk the [cabbage] as you were trying to catch or run :oops: it was fun hey picton long time bro good to see ya! and volcom dam 117 did you not have enough with the first! lol good to see ya and to all take care! have fun :wink:

Christ, how did I get here?

D E S I R E (or w/e it was with one or two spaces in the middle)

Nowyodie

Daakpunk

Dessert

Bli©k

Wasn't liquidsky or something like that pure?

• 2 weeks later...
with high def, so no.. wouldnt say pure.

Def has nothing to do with whether youre pure or not.

Pure is low or no mage and low prayer possible.

yea 1 mage is the best however, if you have 5 or so magic its not gonna hurt your char that badly.

And prayer is kinda neccesary for a succesful pure.

I know an original pure plate with 12 magic and he owned hard.

d e a d l y probally..could of sworn he was 17 mage tho.

also to me pure is being purre in something (purity) meaning you follow one ideal such as mage. Meaning your all mage. or Range pure where your just range. And melee pure where your just combat.

but when you add a nother substance to your char such as prayer then it causes inpurity . and since you have inpurity how can you possibly be pure?

my 2 cents lol

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I remember some of the names everyone has mentioned, the best that i have seen mentioned were:

About the rune pures:

Picton - Was king of the castle, and always will be i reckon.

Daakpunk - Owned everyone, i remember seeing him 3 hit Rs Mafia twice in 5 mins, on the first attack both times.

Pure 69 and all the high lvl 70 rune pures he rolled with, like Fly Venom, etc were pretty cool too.

Everyone keeps mentioning Poets Rules, i dunno why. He was well known to everyone for some reason, but i can't remember him owning everyone, he was just an ordinary castle pker to me.

Pures under 40 defence:

Everyone goes on about A S H L E Y, i think that her stats gained her attention, not here ability. I fought her several times, and i was a nobody and she never got near piling me.

Kalamies007 used to border fight all of the time, or run and log if he couldn't border.

I remember once i was training at Graveyard, someone threatened to call X K I D X if i didn't leave, so i told him too. X K I D X came, i owned his [wagon] and he logged. I think he also has his fame due to his stats not ability.

I'd say the best pker under 40 def (stat + ability), definately Cianna / wint0nic.

Even though i hated her with a passion, i must admit if Lil [girls] was with her team (Maddeath, and some pure plate rangers - i can't remember their names) they were lethal, on her own she was nothing though.

Thats my two cents.

P.S. it's been good reading this - brings back some good old memories, and it's great to recognise so many names of old friends.

Peace out.

Everyone keeps mentioning Poets Rules, i dunno why. He was well known to everyone for some reason, but i can't remember him owning everyone, he was just an ordinary castle pker to me.

In my opinion, Poets Rule was "feared" like 2-3 years ago. I remember fighting him when i was like 50 40 70 or something, and he used to kick my [wagon] in. 8) But then I leveled and went impure and never fought him again, so there ya go. :oops:

Best pure Azn M00n for sure :P

Massive Nerd

cianna and wlntonic were good on their times, and so were many of those "great catchers" but compared to the catchers 2 years ago, they were nothing... They are remembered, because most of the ppl didnt know how to catch back then, and when someone was decent catcher, he was thought as ÃÆÃâÃâüber. 2 years ago, when i pked on zed, there were low fighter, also some 86 or ro lvl impure i cant remember, i think oze was great during those times too.. hmm it might be that he became a bit later though. I'm not mentioning the high lvls because i dont know most of them (well ofcourse i can mention bs arkan, sue me and adx1,zorro and _lord vid_ )but still, dont wanna go to there. Also from those who've pked for a long time and were good when catching wasnt known to everyone, kristoffs. i have to admit that he impressed me. but now 2 bored to write anymore so bai.

;ASD

D E S I R E

Azn Moon

The two freaks, one ranger and the other fighter... forgot name.. Ranger was plate pure..

Azn Purity

rofl hahahah ! you mentioned azn purity hahahha ....

any how he couldnt pk til he started autoing on i volcon i...

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

D E S I R E

Azn Moon

The two freaks, one ranger and the other fighter... forgot name.. Ranger was plate pure..

Azn Purity

Yes, I pkd with them too. The ranger was a mate of mine like 3 years ago, Demonman, or Demonranger or some [cabbage]. He also had a main, forget that too :lol:

Massive Nerd

Best Pures:

Trevian(Twistedkills) By far was one of the best and first from oldschool Varrock days to castle days. Much respect for him.

Chevy He was a great pker on Light and chevy.

Deadstroked Awesome pure pretty nice catcher pretty badass

Birdi's pure which i cant remember..

Praaaaaaaaaay Crunchys =p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...