who ''USED'' to be the best top 5 pures

whitecrystalmeth

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those of u who said a s h l e y and d e s i r e you are very wrong u might think they owned cos they may have killed u and even tho ashley was my friend she wasnt so great a pure and d e s i r e logged alot from tiger alot same with goku tiger(his lil tiger clan wasnt so great danny was lurer and goku logged from tiger numerous times ) yea goku might have been able to kill me when i was cb 68 but when i got 78 he wasnt sheot i could hold my own in wild and i had alot of friends in wild alot of good pures which i should have mentioned but i only said the 5 i knew to never let me down now jadrn0 was my cousins friend i watched him pk in wild so many times he owned and could catch like mad

Ok you have tigerviet as your number 1 choice? Do you have any idea on how many times ive killed that kid over the years? He cant pk to save his life, but if you are talking about high lvl pures then yes, but he wasnt good at the internet :cry:

wsgb

eat adam

311 deaths

d e a d l y

feathequeen

upkme

are mine, their are a few more that are from the uk, use to pk with adx old clan they were in the 70's but they weren't half bad.

~killer

If you were a high level pker during 2001-2004... I killed you:)

Why does every RSC player try to act 'gangsta' and insult others? <.<

Because we are better then you....y0.

Didn't think anyone owuld mention Poets Rule, but you guys already beat me to it.

Oldschoolers i'd say,

-Azn m00n 60 30 84? like 2-3 years ago (Aysn Shorty, like level 91 main 2-3 years ago)

-Deadskinmask

-Crunch Killa

-Poets Rule

And all the tigerviets, vietigers and them lot.

Massive Nerd

Didn't think anyone owuld mention Poets Rule, but you guys already beat me to it.

Oldschoolers i'd say,

-Azn m00n 60 30 84? like 2-3 years ago (Aysn Shorty, like level 91 main 2-3 years ago)

-Deadskinmask

-Crunch Killa

-Poets Rule

Azn M00n wasn't that great I killed him ( her ? ) like 3 times, but Poets was really good back in the days :shock: I dun even remember dsm as a pure anymore :P but atleast he can catch for what I've seen now :wink: crunch was always a great catcher and a mad trainer.

To Live Is To Die

Mikav Combat 107, Magic 99~RSC

Oldschoolers i'd say,

-Deadskinmask

-Crunch Killa

-Poets Rule

Azn M00n wasn't that great I killed him ( her ? ) like 3 times, but Poets was really good back in the days :shock: I dun even remember dsm as a pure anymore :P but atleast he can catch for what I've seen now :wink: crunch was always a great catcher and a mad trainer.

Azn M00n owned. Back when it was the real owner, and he was addy pure mfg! Me and him would go to castle and always bank a kill :shock:.

He showed me pictures of his bank, like 15 r2hs (when they were worth like 1.2mil each) and heaps of rune, and various assorted armours. Also had like 200k arrows banked. This was when I was pure, along long time ago, heading close to 2-3 years if i'm correct :oops:

And also I forgot to mention Jr Mctavish/Mctavish. He owned :wink:

Massive Nerd

Oldschoolers i'd say,

-Deadskinmask

-Crunch Killa

-Poets Rule

Azn M00n owned. Back when it was the real owner, and he was addy pure mfg! Me and him would go to castle and always bank a kill :shock:.

He showed me pictures of his bank, like 15 r2hs (when they were worth like 1.2mil each) and heaps of rune, and various assorted armours. Also had like 200k arrows banked. This was when I was pure, along long time ago, heading close to 2-3 years if i'm correct :oops:

Jr, I was pure about 2,5 years ago :wink: so I fought alot against azn m00n ( he was my first r2h kill on mikav ) but then I was too high to fight him anymore, and he disappeared, I dunno he may have owned but I always seemed to hit him good :?

To Live Is To Die

eat adam

kryptix...wasnt best char but he could catch good

deadskinmask

pking archer :)

damn you beat me to *eat adam* he was original pure plater in the 90s the highest at the time way before rs2..

umm just gunna throw sum other names out

pure god?

he wus half decent back when there what hardly any pures at all.. his stats where very good for the time...i forget if he could catch, just i remember i wus 10x better lol.... him me and bigmasedawg/runeskaper (same person) we all got loads of rune every day off all the impures.. *3 years back* 70s pking... then he wus stolen by i micky i so he probly made him look bad..

i mex i.. we knew each other back in our 40s.. then came back and all this drama wus about him.. he could catch pretty good but his stats wherent great..

tracy296? wusnt she a fairly good pker? i forget lol..

official-he wus ok for the 60s pking being a pure plater.. way back in the day tho..

daakpunk yes wus a very good pure

a s h l e y only had pretty good stats for the time, but could hardly pk for sheit..

not sure i forget alot more but these where just a few names that came off the top of my head from start of the game to about 1 1/2 years back..

Oldschoolers i'd say,

-Deadskinmask

-Crunch Killa

-Poets Rule

15 r2hs were nothing to what lightning9 and masterlance pked back then :P

y swe, 1finga and archer, they were all legit catchers but right before the mass banning i think y swe started autoing, but they were a good trio, i used to have alot of fights with scarface4u when he was plate pure at around 85 combat and leader who was lvl 114 long time ago this was when i was 33 magic at around 85 combat. jalkopallo1 was similar stats to daakpunk with maybe 70 or so def and 99 str 90+ att. liquidsky had good stats and could catch ok. Jekiri was another high stats but cudent catch because of his connection he was another 90+ 70 99 1 mage pure

Mikav, are you talking about when azn m00n was rune or addy pure? :oops: I probably just thought he onwed because I was (and still am) terrible back then 8) I just remember seeing azn m00n's bank and being blown away.

p.s: Devine, lighting9 and masterlance were impure though (weren't they) :oops: to do to

Massive Nerd

all these pures didnt stand a chance on p2p best one i think was x shadow x he could kill ne1 his lvl no prob one of first high lvl pure

X Shadow X was great pure especially on f2p ( never saw him pk on p2p as pure ) and he used to own, he had 1 of the best stats back then :P and he was hella of a trainer

To Live Is To Die

Mikav, are you talking about when azn m00n was rune or addy pure? :oops: I probably just thought he onwed because I was (and still am) terrible back then 8) I just remember seeing azn m00n's bank and being blown away.

p.s: Devine, lighting9 and masterlance were impure though (weren't they) :oops: to do to

I can't say he didn't own, mayb I just was lucky :oops: and I think I killed him in both, rune and addy, but first kill was in addy fer sure, btw Jr what were your stats and combat :P ? I dun recall seeing you at castle :? Yes, lighting9 and masterlance were both impure :wink: infact those 2 are the only 2 that I ever got caught by on Mika V almost to death by masterlance, and lighting9 I logged with 30 hp :oops: but he wasn't alone ! :P ( excuses he blew the living hell outta me :oops: )

To Live Is To Die

i was 50 40 71 8) 1 pray/mage (didn't know what prayer did back then). I didn't pk that often, but when i did was mostly with azn m00n + flame xxx before he made flame x x x. And also fir3g0d :wink: ooh and demmonranger i think his name was (82 range) like 5-7th overall in range highscore :wink:

Massive Nerd

Not in any order:

Daakpunk

X Shadow X

Bs Arkan

Picton

Nowyoudie

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm