who ''USED'' to be the best top 5 pures

whitecrystalmeth

Killmasta - You hate me so much that your judgment is biased.... You know that I do go above castle and you know that Im not just another nooby pker.... just like I know that you arent either and I still hate you

And the other dude - If Chevy is such an awsome pker, ask him who has killed each other more times. I killed Chevy twice when he was lvl 110 or something. Killed him once when he was still pure. Also killed his noob, Witchbone, when he was about 60-70. He hasnt killed me once. And he doesnt kill many people, I bet that I have gotten more full runes than him even with the bad internet I had for about 2-3 years.

i wont come

and run my mouth! ill just back what has been said! wanna start posting pic's! o let me guess you formatted your pc and dont have! and btw what is your rs char name!?

kindninja7am.jpg

killermandiedead3xd.jpg

gtodead0xe.jpg

eatdead0gp.jpg

sirblood2nddmin10mins3wl.jpgfirstone5eo.jpg

dmleylendead1uo.jpg

bainedead2eg.jpg

adx18ur.jpg

lol nvm thats what was on pc if you wanna run your mouth

then plz kno what your saying! i just never ran mine and dident post ever

kill! could care less, killermandie is that you if it is,your one of the dead above

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Matu11

2. Meeturlogger

3. Lil Jayman

4. Y Swe

5. Pure Nannii

DSM gets taken off the list for someone who taught me to say, "Sina Olet Paskaapa"

5. DSM

And Pure Nannii owned too ;)

stupid white girl

Me, Max333, Aj Graz1, Fox, Supa Vegeta, Paladinwiz, Maniac 666

confused you say "me" and your tip.it name is thugstyle, yet thugstyle is not one person thugstyle is a collection of random newbas that share ur char i think u have around 365 people sharing ur char because its never the same person daily :roll:

Chevy, I am War Elixir and Igor 10. Remember the day I killed you on Igor and you cried about it and said "give me it back"?

And I have a pic of you dead on witchbone, I will post it when I get back from school.

-War Elixir-

-Igor 10-

Good old pking...

not in order: daakpunk, nowyoudie, Xsupa Pkx :o (well I used to be a lvl 90pure likw 3yrs ago), bs arkan, and UHMMMM, deadskinmask or Crunchieee aka Crunch Killah. Jadrn0 was a nice pure too.

those are my votes, i didnt just check the stats, also thought what kind of a pker were these ppl, for example desire= a [bleep]ing [kitty] who likes logging, like most of the haiyans etc.

well actually most of em old school pures are te best, tho i can't seem to think of any since its been such a long time since i last saw em ;-\

It's funny that people throw in one or two well-known people on their lists then put in one of their friends' names and then their own name like no1 will notice.

If you mean best pures by stats alone it would be

Daakpunk

Crunch killa

Blick

DSM

Meeturpker

BONEZ

Angel2002

Nowyoudie

ASHLEY

DEADLY

If you mean best pures by pking ability

DSM

Low Fighter

Atlantian

Gimli88

Picton

Y Swe

Cattie Brie

War Elixir

Eat Adam

I Sweety I

Da killmasta

Bad Boddy/ Baby Bobby

It's funny that people throw in one or two well-known people on their lists then put in one of their friends' names and then their own name like no1 will notice.

If you mean best pures by stats alone it would be

Daakpunk

Crunch killa

Blick

DSM

Meeturpker

BONEZ

Angel2002

Nowyoudie

ASHLEY

DEADLY

If you mean best pures by pking ability

DSM

Low Fighter

Atlantian

Gimli88

Picton

Y Swe

Cattie Brie

War Elixir

Eat Adam

I Sweety I

Da killmasta

Bad Boddy/ Baby Bobby

I really dun get where you get Gimli88 and sweety there, they never could pk :S and just btw daakpunk should b in both :wink: , does some1 remember eat adam's stats ? when he was still pure ? if you could tell me I'd appreciate 8)

To Live Is To Die

Mikav Combat 107, Magic 99~RSC

Chevy, I am War Elixir and Igor 10. Remember the day I killed you on Igor and you cried about it and said "give me it back"?

And I have a pic of you dead on witchbone, I will post it when I get back from school.

ur war elixir... lol that funny cos u sucked balls lol you used to fight my brother all the time back when he was a free man lol and for that other guy who said ppl metion there friends and well known ppl well ill tell u that those ppl were not on my list but on my brother(pureblunt) and cousin(blunt man420) list if anyone remembers them lol prolly not they werent so good but the ppl they knew owned and kicked [wagon] but dont worry u will never have to fight either of them again pureblunt is in jacksonville prison for 10 years and blunt man420 went into the navy so goodbye AND CHEVY OWNS U [bleep]ING [kitties] besides him being good pker he was really nice to me when i died alot on x riceman x AND NO IT WAS NOT MY CHAR OR MY BROTHERS it was my cousins but cant do anything to me now for saying that so suck my [bleep] if u dont like it AND FOR THE [bleep]ING FINAL GODDAMN TIME A S H L E Y AND D E S I R E SUCKED [wagon] IF ONE MORE [bleep] SAYS ANYTHING ILL GLADLY HUNT UR LAME [wagon] DOWN IN WILD AND KILL U MY GODDAMN SELF PANZY [wagon] PPL DONT KNOW [cabbage]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur war elixir... lol that funny cos u sucked balls lol you used to fight my brother all the time back when he was a free man lol and for that other guy who said ppl metion there friends and well known ppl well ill tell u that those ppl were not on my list but on my brother(pureblunt) and cousin(blunt man420) list if anyone remembers them lol prolly not they werent so good but the ppl they knew owned and kicked wagon but dont worry u will never have to fight either of them again pureblunt is in jacksonville prison for 10 years and blunt man420 went into the navy so goodbye AND CHEVY OWNS U * wimps besides him being good pker he was really nice to me when i died alot on x riceman x AND NO IT WAS NOT MY CHAR OR MY BROTHERS it was my cousins but cant do anything to me now for saying that so suck my * if u dont like it AND FOR THE * FINAL GODDAMN TIME A S H L E Y AND D E S I R E SUCKED wagon IF ONE MORE * SAYS ANYTHING ILL GLADLY HUNT UR LAME wagon DOWN IN WILD AND KILL U MY GODDAMN SELF PANZY wagon PPL DONT KNOW cabbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is hugest run-on sentence I have ever seen.

Zonghui

Zar family 2

Eat adam

Dsm

Ladykilljoy

Zilus

Partizan ( before he char shared )

Adx1

Bam sukka

Zorro toy

Sue me

THATS THE ULTIMATE LIST OF OLD SCHOOL PKERS ! YOU MUST ADMIT IT! I know what i'm talking about . ALL NOOBS OUT THERE DONT EVEN TRY TO COMMENT THIS LIST , END OF DISCUSSION 8)

ahhahahaha

Zonghui

Zar family 2

Eat adam

Dsm

Ladykilljoy

Zilus

Adx1

Bam sukka

Zorro toy

Sue me

THATS THE ULTIMATE LIST OF OLD SCHOOL PKERS ! YOU MUST ADMIT IT! I know what i'm talking about . ALL NOOBS OUT THERE DONT EVEN TRY TO COMMENT THIS LIST , END OF DISCUSSION 8)

zar family 2 and eat adam suck lol only one on there that i know is dsm and he owned tho ive said it b4 lol :P

Zonghui

Zar family 2

Eat adam

Dsm

Ladykilljoy

Zilus

Adx1

Bam sukka

Zorro toy

Sue me

zar family 2 and eat adam suck lol only one on there that i know is dsm and he owned tho ive said it b4 lol :P

Zonghui

Zar family 2

Eat adam

Dsm

Ladykilljoy

Zilus

Adx1

Bam sukka

Zorro toy

Sue me

That almost made me laugh. Zonghui one of the best oldschool pkers? Nope.

Maybe, try and make yourself a better list.