Sign in to follow this  
whitecrystalmeth

who ''USED'' to be the best top 5 pures

Didn't think anyone owuld mention Poets Rule, but you guys already beat me to it.

Oldschoolers i'd say,

-Azn m00n 60 30 84? like 2-3 years ago (Aysn Shorty, like level 91 main 2-3 years ago)

-Deadskinmask

-Crunch Killa

-Poets Rule

And all the tigerviets, vietigers and them lot.

Azn M00n wasn't that great I killed him ( her ? ) like 3 times, but Poets was really good back in the days :shock: I dun even remember dsm as a pure anymore :P but atleast he can catch for what I've seen now :wink: crunch was always a great catcher and a mad trainer.

We pked abit when I got def, I forget with who else, Daak maybe. I was like 8x 80 99 and you told me I should get mage cuz I ruined my chr :lol: I remember crunch alot when he was pure, he didn't really pk that much, though. He wasn't that good of a catcher but everyone was always afraid of him when he pked.

some I forgot. Snnygast was good pure, y swe was a very good pker. Don't know why ppl said archer speed, he never really did anything except arch. Archer wipor wasn't good at all until he hit about 80 combat with 40 defense, 1finga wasn't that good either. Wipor and finga (y swe most of the time, too) killed everyone at castle daily for awhile but most of the good pures then had gotten mage, quit etc. When me and the real partizan pked, we always killed wipor and finga.

and I don't see how most ppl forgot liquid sky. He was one of the highest pures for awhile, when I was pure anyway. Me, him, daak, crunch (mostly crunch :lol:) always had server 1 grave/hobs.

ouch that hurts.. 6 pages and not one mention of me.. oh well, just that the good ol days are far behind us....

Btw.. the best old old school pure platers were x shadow x.. azn purity... bs arkan... the jabroni2.. and not to be cocky but for sure ME..

and dessert is a lil [bleep] punk :) and blick is great, but cant be mentioned in this list cause he/she wouldnt find anyone 1 on 1 :)

~Wizkid80~

dam wiz soz I forgot ye, you used to own dam bad too :wink: still remember ya :wink: , I never seen jabroni being 1 of the best tho :S but yea liquid owned remember him from edgeville dungeon :P we used to train down there when I was pure too :wink:

To Live Is To Die

Mikav Combat 107, Magic 99~RSC

About 1finga, Y Swe and Archer wip0r. I used to fight them alot 3v1, and only one that didnt log/suicide or X of them was Wip0r and i believe he killed me twice too.

Tazo

Catched Adx1 to dead 1 time. Died with skull... 10 times. Logged out..... 100000 time. Spent weaken runes.. lost count in first hour

I know you love me :D

~Anttila

Password = Don't remember

ouch that hurts.. 6 pages and not one mention of me.. oh well, just that the good ol days are far behind us....

Btw.. the best old old school pure platers were x shadow x.. azn purity... bs arkan... the jabroni2.. and not to be cocky but for sure ME..

and dessert is a lil wonderful person punk :) and blick is great, but cant be mentioned in this list cause he/she wouldnt find anyone 1 on 1 :)

~Wizkid80~

Yeah, wizkid was good, too. Him posting reminded me of someone else, though. The lapper, no one said him? lol. Lapper would be in the top 5 pures to me.

Angel 2002/I wicked I's pure?

Massive Nerd

picton - owned the castle

d e s i r e - very crazy stats

bs arkan - was dam scary

daakpunk - 92 40 99... back in the day wat can i say :P

xtreme4lyf - could catch VERY good (for oldschool standards), was always same lvl as me, we were both pure plates and trained at same speed i guess :P

About 1finga, Y Swe and Archer wip0r. I used to fight them alot 3v1, and only one that didnt log/suicide or X of them was Wip0r and i believe he killed me twice too.

err archer wip0r was the guy who was 40 defence and wore addy? :lol:

err archer wip0r was the guy who was 40 defence and wore addy? :lol:

I don't think archer ever wore addy when he was 40 defense. I remember him posting a picture cuz everyone thought so and he was like 38 defense, which is basically the same thing, I guess. Y swe was a better pker than archer, archer was alright actually (but most pures, when he became a bigger name, had quit or gotten mage). 1finga was just the 75 plus version of blick, except blick was better at it, though.

and dessert is a lil wonderful person punk :) and blick is great, but cant be mentioned in this list cause he/she wouldnt find anyone 1 on 1 :)

~Wizkid80~

Yeah, wizkid was good, too. Him posting reminded me of someone else, though. The lapper, no one said him? lol. Lapper would be in the top 5 pures to me.

I mentioned, he was close frirned and great pure few years back.

Zar Family was pure a while wasnt he?

Azn Purity

Bs Arkan

Pure Plev

Azn Purity

Bs Arkan

Pure Plev

zar family, dunno about him but zar family 2 certainly wasnt a good pure if he ever was.

Azn Purity

Bs Arkan

Pure Plev

zar family, dunno about him but zar family 2 certainly wasnt a good pure if he ever was.

Zar family 2 was pure, but wasnt really good in my eyes, he used rune sword when everyone had already rune battles or R2hs and got himself owned, he logged alot by that time, i used to make him log alot at hobs when he attacked my noob there.

x shadow x was never a good pker, he just always had back up with friends and good stats. Bs arkan wasnt that great of a pure, I remember him being on my friends list when he was pure and he would clear the grave for me :D However after he went impure and had mage he learned how to catch and was a very good pker.

Masterlance was never pure, he just told everyone he was when the wild came out.. when the term ''pure'' started to go around runescape.

WICKED - was a pretty good pure and he was pure for a long time.

But for smart pkers, if you want to get kills/or more kills... mage is wear it's at. All the good pkers at sometime or another put 2 and 2 together, and realized that if you want kills and already know the art of catching, then going impure is wear it's at. The ones that saw this are the pkers that would actually strike fear into people if you saw them on your computer screen.(everyones had this experience with seeing someone in the wild) If they are able to get you nurvous/scared... they were a good pker. I think the first time I experienced this was when I saw dmxkobe when the wild came out, he had me as lefty with mage and back then nobody ran diag, and catching was still a bug... so easy kill. You get real nurvous clicking, and if you have friends over it looks like your in a seizure. I wonder how many times ive done that to people.:D

If you were a high level pker during 2001-2004... I killed you:)

Why does every RSC player try to act 'gangsta' and insult others? <.<

Because we are better then you....y0.

x shadow x was never a good pker, he just always had back up with friends and good stats. Bs arkan wasnt that great of a pure, I remember him being on my friends list when he was pure and he would clear the grave for me :D However after he went impure and had mage he learned how to catch and was a very good pker.

Masterlance was never pure, he just told everyone he was when the wild came out.. when the term ''pure'' started to go around runescape.

But for smart pkers, if you want to get kills/or more kills... mage is wear it's at. All the good pkers at sometime or another put 2 and 2 together, and realized that if you want kills and already know the art of catching, then going impure is wear it's at. The ones that saw this are the pkers that would actually strike fear into people if you saw them on your computer screen.(everyones had this experience with seeing someone in the wild) If they are able to get you nurvous/scared... they were a good pker. I think the first time I experienced this was when I saw dmxkobe when the wild came out, he had me as lefty with mage and back then nobody ran diag, and catching was still a bug... so easy kill. You get real nurvous clicking, and if you have friends over it looks like your in a seizure. I wonder how many times ive done that to people.:D

Its so true.. But after awhile of playing you get that out your system and you dont care to gain/lose pixels..

all really depends if your good enough to catch / mage and have a consistently good connection to get catch over people, if you where say 107 comb fighting a level 110 hes more likely to fight you to low food / death if your not maging him depending on how respectable the person your fighting, if your trying to pk sombody alot lower then your combat mage is probably a good idea if you want a quick swift 3 hit and kill.

raaahh was a good pker bak in the day and i would say x shadow x aswell

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

Guest 1hitm4g3

b l i c k

i mex i

tru hood

harl

b m w

raah was a good pker only for the few weeksbefore rs 2 was released.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

in my opinion.... and this is for the better older pures that are either gone or have gone impure back when pures were few.

#1. tigerviet

#2. chevyredone

#3. x chan x

#4. x riceman x

#5. lightning9

but thats just me i dont know any of the new ones so im asking who u think is the best old on...

() Chevyredone

lightning9 wasnt pure, he IS chevyredone

() Tigerviet2

tigerviet is weaker than his "naab" tigerviet2

()Praaaaaay

i think crunchie belongs here at least wif praaaaaaay

()Daakpunk

... has/had awesome stats already back in the days

()Goku Tiger

...foo shoo who is back in business now

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

in my opinion.... and this is for the better older pures that are either gone or have gone impure back when pures were few.

#1. tigerviet

#2. chevyredone

#3. x chan x

#4. x riceman x

#5. lightning9

but thats just me i dont know any of the new ones so im asking who u think is the best old on...

() Chevyredone

() Tigerviet2

()Praaaaaay

()Daakpunk

()Goku Tiger

k i know about tigerviet and his noob being tigerviet2 and i know that his noob now is better then his main ''such a surprise'' lightning9 wasnt a pure true but he owned ur [wagon] in wild him and masterlance owned and when they made there pures there pures owned as well u say goku was ok BULL [bleep]ING [cabbage] goku tiger is a [bleep]ing logger as with his old lurer danny tiger so dont give me that [cabbage] yes praaaaaay was good and if u want to know who was on my list at lvl 40 here u go mr knows big [cabbage],

tigerviet, tigerviet2, lightning9, chevyredone, x chan x, viet tiger, azn knight, x riceman x, power lance, eagle fly, blunt man420, 4pure punk20, deadskinmask, pureblunt, kandie, thirtyfifty8 a few more but these were my only friends when i was lvl 40 or so...

#1. tigerviet

#2. chevyredone

#3. x chan x

#4. x riceman x

#5. lightning9

() Chevyredone

() Tigerviet2

()Praaaaaay

()Daakpunk

()Goku Tiger

k i know about tigerviet and his noob being tigerviet2 and i know that his noob now is better then his main ''such a surprise'' lightning9 wasnt a pure true but he owned ur wagon in wild him and masterlance owned and when they made there pures there pures owned as well u say goku was ok BULL * cabbage goku tiger is a * logger as with his old lurer danny tiger so dont give me that cabbage yes praaaaaay was good and if u want to know who was on my list at lvl 40 here u go mr knows big cabbage,

tigerviet, tigerviet2, lightning9, chevyredone, x chan x, viet tiger, azn knight, x riceman x, power lance, eagle fly, blunt man420, 4pure punk20, deadskinmask, pureblunt, kandie, thirtyfifty8 a few more but these were my only friends when i was lvl 40 or so...

Okay how the hell can you mention pking, being good, and thirtififty in the same sentense, thirtyfifty has never ever been good pker I could almost compare her to Lovell but I thing I won't diss any1 that much :lol:

To Live Is To Die

Mikav Combat 107, Magic 99~RSC

#1. tigerviet

#2. chevyredone

#3. x chan x

#4. x riceman x

#5. lightning9

() Chevyredone

() Tigerviet2

()Praaaaaay

()Daakpunk

()Goku Tiger

k i know about tigerviet and his noob being tigerviet2 and i know that his noob now is better then his main ''such a surprise'' lightning9 wasnt a pure true but he owned ur wagon in wild him and masterlance owned and when they made there pures there pures owned as well u say goku was ok BULL * cabbage goku tiger is a * logger as with his old lurer danny tiger so dont give me that cabbage yes praaaaaay was good and if u want to know who was on my list at lvl 40 here u go mr knows big cabbage,

Okay how the hell can you mention pking, being good, and thirtififty in the same sentense, thirtyfifty has never ever been good pker I could almost compare her to Lovell but I thing I won't diss any1 that much :lol:

lol i never said thirty was a good pker FAR from it she was a friend of mine when she was married to chevy but from what i hear about her now shes changed alot i just said these ppl were on my friends list does dsm still play? i already know these ppl arent still on my list [cabbage] its been a year since i played lol jw....