Opinions

Hello, as you know i am Bobbyx2hardy. I am here to get your opinions on new areas for topic posting.From the forum index there should be some more to choose from.My susgestions:

romance

sports

armed forces

Damn!, -Bobbyx2hardy look for my myspace profile it is cc.

here is the reason for the topics

Romance:meet people fall in love #3

Sports:General descusion for sports#1

Armed Forces: for talk about army,navy,coast guard, natinal guard,marines, and air force.#2

the #'s mean the rank of thease topics.

Damn!, -Bobbyx2hardy look for my myspace profile it is cc.

All of these can stay in the Off topic forum. It's been said before, and I'm going to say it again to the best of my memory...

If we split up Off Topic into more forums/subforums, the actual Off Topic forum will be nearly unused. As I look now, I see that about half a page of topics have been posted on it the last 12 hours. Quite a slow forum.

There is really no need to do this.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

A "romance" forum is seriously the last thing you would ever want on a forum full of teenagers.

Sports already belong in offtopic.

What good is an 'armed forces' forum going to do on an RPG based forum full of teenagers?

Justify your suggestions. Don't leave it to the rest of us to do it for you. <.<

Oh, but Cruiser, he already did so:

here is the reason for the topics

Romance:meet people fall in love #3

Sports:General descusion for sports#1

Armed Forces: for talk about army,navy,coast guard, natinal guard,marines, and air force.#2

the #'s mean the rank of thease topics.

[/sarcasm]

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

romance: Lawsuits, and other legal matter when someone gets kidnapped, or molested.

sports: Off-Topic, there's already topics in there, you can easily find and read.

armed forces: Um no? This is the internet, international game, international forum, so it would cause flame by different countries I think.-.-

I don't think so, and what Kaphias said is what was previously stated about topics like these.

Sports: These topics come and go with the seasons. just use off-topic

Romance ("meet people fall in love" :lol: ): OT Sticky

Armed Forces: Ummm...yeah... how could that be a whole different forum? There'd probably be like 4 topics in there...not much room for discussion...

Maybe we should make a grammar forum as well?

There would be alot more, but everyone is just afraid to post one because they won't last in regular OT. If we had the sub-forum, everyone with their little sports things would be posting there.

Yep, just like what someone said in the other topic that was relative to this, if you make a sub-forum about sports, people will post.

I now regret saying what I said about sports in my previous reply, because after reading that one reply, it reminded me of how the guy got people to come to Halifax: He offered free adult drinks, and by the masses they came.

So give the opportunity, if it doesn't succeed or isn't up to the expectations, remove it. In other words, make a sub-forum, and have a trial period. :-#

EDIT: Here's that reply...

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5177223#5177223