is members worth it

solidsteve

well i have got enuf to get members on my card now and i got 800k+ in the bank i could use to get drag bones / level up while i was there for 1 munth.

the problem is that in 1 weeks time my pc is going back down stairs (my familey pc blew up there lending mine long story)

this means i will get loads of hours out of the members next week but after that i might be lucky to get a hour maby 2 each day.

so the question is, is it worth it

ok when i get back home later on today i'll get members for 1 munth

i'll be able to get to 43 prayer tonight with it along side getting a few quests (easy ones) done to gain exp for them and the ROCK CRABS

i got 858k in the bank, if i make that work for me this mounth i'll be about to get a ton of money next munth

err i beg to differ here...p2p IS for making money...FAST money at that. when i started p2p i had less than 2M but when i ended in a month later (school reopened) i had like 20M due to the barrows just coming out and i was on a rather lucky streak...got at least 2 g spears \' (but back then g helm was the most expensive and i didnt get a single one) barrowing is still profitable now...other ways to make money will be rcing or doing manage thy kingdom or training slayer as the drops are usually quite good...actually 800k may be a bit little for starting p2p since manage thy kingdom shd have at least 750k inside. ill recommend around 1-2M :thumbsup:

oh and when i first started p2p i didnt buy a whip straight away. well not just because whip prices were rather high then but also dragon long/scim is more economical and quite good too (although of course cant be compared to the whip) use the money for a wider range of items instead of just buying 1 godly weapon. from the amount of money which you could have bought a whip you could buy a dds, drag skirt, drag med helm, drag scim/long and still have a pretty neat sum to spare.

i used to train reasonably well and earn enough to top up the coffers everyday through the old version of pc but now its rather useless and i earn less and exp is less too.

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

I think members are worth it beacause it has a lot more features than F2P there has been so many recent updates for members Dragon boots, Dragon full helm, Mith Dragons, GWD, God Swords. So yeah I think its worth it and about the payment problem hehe its only 5$ Lol I don't care I don't even pay for it.

sasignaturepb.png

iPrismatic.png

スーパーかわいい~

Dont buy dragon bones to raise ur prayer if ur not over lvl 43 prayer because you can get it easy on bone yard in wilderness (took me half day)

Also dont buy dragon bones if you are not ritch,it is fastest way to raise prayer but it is only rational (worth time) in case you are able to make 500k+ per hour (91 runecrafting using abyss plus farming for example)

If you really want to try lvling it fast I would recomand ghasts over anything,you get silver sickle (B) after u complete nature spirit quest and nature altar where u recharge ur prayer (u need to use sickle to cast bloom spell and it drains 3 points of ur prayer,and u get 2-3 mushrooms) mushrooms stored in druid pouch turn ghasts visable

Sounds complicated but it is very simple... When you get lvl 65-70 defence you wont need food at all,you just let them attack you

After each ghast slain u get prayer xp equivalent to it's hp

---

By the way answer to ur membership question :

If you have time to play game over 5 hours a day,get membership,if not dont get membership i suggest personally

You said that you made some money on f2p - i wouldnt but now its all over... u should only train in f2p and when u get ur stats HIGH like 70 each u get on members to make money

Membership makes u able to make ALOT of money even if ur totally newbie...on each 5 lvls u get to try somthing new to make money and it makes u total addict,unlike non members

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

dude i became p2p yesterday blew 2.2mill of my 2.5 mill out on whip and armour lol

i doubt that. your signature says you have 40 construction, slayer and agility. unless you played non-stop (in which case i sudgest you go outside for a bit) you shouldnt have those levels. perhaps a week maybe.

personally im discarding my account matthew16200 because my friend gave it to me at cb 50 when mine was stolen so i never felt right and traded all over to a new account and started again with the profits i made. i prefer f2p because its not as addictive as members and i get bored in members now. its just not fun, most my friends have left and TETAU is the only thing left but's also f2p so move over Jem.

Popoto.~<3

It worth it for 2 hours a day but no less because you need to enjoy it because you'll cry when it's gone. DON'T buy dragon bones just get them when your killing stuff while training. Enjoy memebers i recomend slayer for training combat :) Also do hunter if you need money. Do the chincompas :)

traded all over to a new account
Shame on you you should be banned :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I would definitely say getting members is worth it.

BUT!!!!

Wait until you have completed all the f2p quests. I completed all the f2p quests, was a lvl 42, THEN bought members. I have been a member for well over 2 years now.

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?