Who has heard or can help me wright: white black metal.

guss

Jars of sand...

Ill think of a cristian metal band later.

There's plenty of Christian metal bands.

Zao, As I Lay Dying, Norma Jean/the Chariot, Thousand Foot Krutch, Living Sacrifice, Extol, etc.. Almost all of it is metalcore or nu-metal though. Christians don't generally touch death metal. Don't know why..

Yeah it's rare, some do though. Mortification is probably one of the first to do it, they're Aussie aswell. Then there is the black metal Christian bands such as Frost Like Ashes & Slechtvalk.

WAIT, so there really is a black white metal band?

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

• 1 month later...

Seeing as white is white and black is black, my guess is the two cancel each other out, so you can't have a singer.

harr, only joking. dunno, as said im not 100% there can be such a thing, otherwise it'd just be black metal style music but with christian lyrics. which kinda defeats the object...

logo.jpg

Pure Christian Black metal is a contradiction in itself. Black metal is defined by it satanic themes.

However, on the other hand, there are christians who make music what sounds very much alike "normal" black metal, with the same kind of themes, allthough its has something to do with christianity.

They call it mostly unblack metal themselves. The band Horde has started making christian black metal, and because they knew as well pure black metal cant be christian, they made it unblack metal.

About lyrics, while 'normal' black metal talks about satanic themes in a mere 'positive' (positive in not negative) way, unblack metal talks about it in a negative way.

For example, Horde has made a song what deals with the pentagram, a symbol used by satanists, and talks about it in a negative way, and names it blasphemic.

And besides, christian metal (metal in a more general way, not only black) is not weird at all, they can make quite good music. And just like the normal metalscene, there are bands that suck, nothing new about that.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.