Who has heard or can help me wright: white black metal.

guss

If anythings possibles i might as well try it.

Well then again people cant tell me the ansore to"Where were you ten years from now?"(which i also thought of).

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

Umm. I don't think there is such a thing. Satanic or Paganistic lyrics define black metal. You can write Christian metal though and give it black metal attributes such as a really weak bass and super trebly guitars.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

honestly i think it would sound like a rap battle, two different singers.

white metal is cristian.

My pure's stats:

To say that metal can't be Christian (as some people have said already) is ignorant. Metal doesn't have to be satanic or have "immoral" themes in it (and a lot of it doesn't).

However, as previously stated, one of the things that makes black metal what it is, is the anti-Christian/paganistic/satanic themes. So, unless you want your Christian band to be bad-mouthing Christianity..

Cool.

White black metal - christian black metal, right?

Let's see now, no?!

Have you ever heard Darkthrone, Bathory, Hellhammer, Celtic Frost etc.? That can't be. Because BM is anti-religious.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Let's see now, no?!

Have you ever heard Darkthrone, Bathory, Hellhammer, Celtic Frost etc.? That can't be. Because BM is anti-religious.

depends how you see it.. people that believe in satan, is religious, seing how they worship him et cetera... and as i said in my previous post, christian black metal bands excist... and i've listened at them. (there is several of them here in norway)

Scherzo.png

Let's see now, no?!

depends how you see it.. people that believe in satan, is religious, seing how they worship him et cetera... and as i said in my previous post, christian black metal bands excist... and i've listened at them. (there is several of them here in norway)

Yes, true in one sence.

But most people who are into BM don't worship any sort of "other-wordly".

The "concept" of BM is anti-religious. This is why i cant understand how someone can claim to be in a band playing "white/christian black metal", then the whole concept is gone. Being a muscian that believe in a pro-god religion, while playing music that is anti-god, how on earth is this possible?

I mean, ok i guess there can be religious extreme metal, but then that isnt black metal.

Ask anyone that knows about black metal, or ask someone who has study religion or ask a priest, it will all be the same answer (i hope!).

Let's see now, no?!

Yes, true in one sence.

The "concept" of BM is anti-religious. This is why i cant understand how someone can claim to be in a band playing "white/christian black metal", then the whole concept is gone. Being a muscian that believe in a pro-god religion, while playing music that is anti-god, how on earth is this possible?

I mean, ok i guess there can be religious extreme metal, but then that isnt black metal.

Ask anyone that knows about black metal, or ask someone who has study religion or ask a priest, it will all be the same answer (i hope!).

wait a little, messed up death, and black metal :P christian death metal bands excists, but not black :-# but anyways... there's little difference in their texts :P

Scherzo.png

[hide][hide][/hide]

Let's see now, no?!

Yes, true in one sence.

wait a little, messed up death, and black metal :P christian death metal bands excists, but not black :-# but anyways... there's little difference in their texts :P

[hide][/hide]

[/hide]:idea:

How i understand it,

white, Cristian and black satanic, so thats why i see it as switch personality metal, or a rap battle style just in metal though.

My pure's stats:

How i understand it,

white, Cristian and black satanic, so thats why i see it as switch personality metal, or a rap battle style just in metal though.

A bit unclear statement, please rephrase.

How i understand it,

That makes a bit of sense. A battle between good and evil sort of thing? I can see that sounding pretty cool actually - having a really nice clean vocalist singing about Jesus being the light of the world, then ripping the song to shreds with screaming over blast beats and heavy riffing. =P~

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

How i understand it,

A bit unclear statement, please rephrase.

i think raven(I dont know name) phrased it better.

THANK YOU

My pure's stats:

Jars of sand...

Ill think of a cristian metal band later.

There's plenty of Christian metal bands.

Zao, As I Lay Dying, Norma Jean/the Chariot, Thousand Foot Krutch, Living Sacrifice, Extol, etc.. Almost all of it is metalcore or nu-metal though. Christians don't generally touch death metal. Don't know why..

Cool.

I'm also trying to wright a Cristian death metal song(started a wile ago), thats another topic, saying I'm not Cristian.

My pure's stats:

Jars of sand...

Ill think of a cristian metal band later.

There's plenty of Christian metal bands.

Zao, As I Lay Dying, Norma Jean/the Chariot, Thousand Foot Krutch, Living Sacrifice, Extol, etc.. Almost all of it is metalcore or nu-metal though. Christians don't generally touch death metal. Don't know why..

Yeah it's rare, some do though. Mortification is probably one of the first to do it, they're Aussie aswell. Then there is the black metal Christian bands such as Frost Like Ashes & Slechtvalk.