Few variations of a sig.

limpbizkit

If you are taking opinions on them, I think the first one is better. The colors are richer and the image is sharper than in the second one.

Remind me later, and I'll get you to make me one...

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?

Not alot of effort, thats a c4d of PR I think, so you copied and pasted it then added lensflare + text.

Wrong.

1 I used pdn which is more using curves to change the colour and hue and saturation.

2. Ive only just restarted using pdn so im new again to it. and if you used it you'd know its NOTHING like photo shop and inst brush dominated actually it only has a few.

First version is pretty good. The colours blend better than the second. Plus the second is too big. Whistle

Goood job. Smile Could have used better text though.

Thanks for cc and thats all i could use at the time because i was busy and had to use only fonts on the computer >.<

2. Ive only just restarted using pdn so im new again to it. and if you used it you'd know its NOTHING like photo shop and inst brush dominated actually it only has a few.

I don't have photoshop either, I have no idea what its like. But I'm sure thats a c4d of PR. Forgive me if I'm wrong, and I apologize?

Also what does inst brush dominated mean?

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

I don't have photoshop either, I have no idea what its like. But I'm sure thats a c4d of PR. Forgive me if I'm wrong, and I apologize?

Also what does inst brush dominated mean?

Photo shop is dominated by brushes etc imo.

And with pdn you have to use lots of custom plug ins and renders/images to get a descent picture. If you've noticed any photo shop piece it tends to be full of brushes.

I only have around 30 brushes on my GIMP, 40 at the most.

Download GIMP, its the best free imaging software there is. Apart from photoshop trial.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

I only have around 30 brushes on my GIMP, 40 at the most.

Download GIMP, its the best free imaging software there is. Apart from photoshop trial.

1. Gimp > photo shop

2. i had gimp with over 2000 brushes after installing a 1.1k brush pack and allot of others and it is basically photo shop.

The gimp > photo shop IMO

people generally say that because they can't get ps.. :-#

(but mabye you actually like gimp more?)

and photoshop is not dominated by brushes as you said so many times

infact I rarely use brushes, the only brush i ever use is a 200px soft circle for my lighting and sometimes not even that...

and it doesn't really look like you did much to your sig, the process doesn't matter so much as the outcome, so wha ti'm saying if it took you an hour to do this in pnr (is that what you called it?) it would be the same as taking 5 minutes in gimp/ps

so try to do a bit more with your sig next time and i'm sure it will turn out better. :wink:

The gimp > photo shop IMO

people generally say that because they can't get ps.. :-#

(but mabye you actually like gimp more?)

and photoshop is not dominated by brushes as you said so many times

infact I rarely use brushes, the only brush i ever use is a 200px soft circle for my lighting and sometimes not even that...

and it doesn't really look like you did much to your sig, the process doesn't matter so much as the outcome, so wha ti'm saying if it took you an hour to do this in pnr (is that what you called it?) it would be the same as taking 5 minutes in gimp/ps

so try to do a bit more with your sig next time and i'm sure it will turn out better. :wink:

Amen to all that. :wink:

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

Need help or advise? Have a question? Just PM me through Runescape or Tip.it. :)

Who says photoshop can't be free :uhh:

unless you mean your getting it from work or school or something

it's not free... legally :-w

EDIT: and btw navy your style is more of photomanips which is why you rarely use brushes but sadly many of the more abstract sigs I do see alot of brushes in :?

EDIT: and btw navy your style is more of photomanips which is why you rarely use brushes but sadly many of the more abstract sigs I do see alot of brushes in :?

30 Day trial over and over?

Tuzzer1.jpeg

30 Day trial over and over?

trust me that doesn't... work.

do you really think huge companies like adobe are that stupid... :roll:

and limp, i'd love to see your earlier ones, so try to find them \'