*chokes* :-w

*laughs* :twisted:

500th post!!!!!!!!!1 <3:

*chokes more*

gonna sleep now :uhh:

grats

*laughs more*

*stabs sleep reeper* :evil:

*Ahem!*I have a new message from DEATH you must read De Rich Hobo!

Since my last scroll sent to you the hobo army and hobos have been killed, well that also went to tramps and other things that doesn't have homes. Dehoboslayer has created a army of zombie hobos!(he killed the hobos then cast a necromancy spell to make them mindless zombie hobos.)Now that he has found you are the last hob alive,he shall GET you! Prepare yourself for a deadly fight and fight for your lives De Rich Hobo!

Sincerly,

DEATH

frogmangm7.png

I now control frogs and serpents!mwuhahaha.

*Ahem!*I have a new message from DEATH you must read De Rich Hobo!

Since my last scroll sent to you the hobo army and hobos have been killed, well that also went to tramps and other things that doesn't have homes. Dehoboslayer has created a army of zombie hobos!(he killed the hobos then cast a necromancy spell to make them mindless zombie hobos.)Now that he has found you are the last hob alive,he shall GET you! Prepare yourself for a deadly fight and fight for your lives De Rich Hobo!

Sincerly,

DEATH

:ohnoes: *hides*

Heya Hobo,

Thanks for posting on my bloggeh <3, good luck on getting 70 mining, it's a pain ^^.

Thanks <3:

Only 3 levels!! You are de hardest working Hobo!! <3:
<3:

500 posts & almost 500 lvls! :ohnoes: <3:

Z <3:

ty <3:

Hey De Rich Hobo, on the link of the other Hawt blogs, the blog to my link doesnt work... can you please update it? tyvm!

[hide=BTW..... (please click here!)]

I REALLY LIKE YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/hide]

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Hey De Rich Hobo, on the link of the other Hawt blogs, the blog to my link doesnt work... can you please update it? tyvm!

[hide=BTW..... (please click here!)]

I REALLY LIKE YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/hide]

*goes fix* :uhh: Thanks!