~~~legoman's blog 200m thiev get~~~

depends on the slayer master you use. with morvran most of his tasks are pretty solid, i just skip a few because i don't really care for them. i have had polypore creatures blocked forever though i probably shouldn't. i also need to remove some tasks from my prefer list because i am very sick of them lice ice strykes and elves. gear helps a lot. knowing exactly what you want to bring without helps out a ton too. jus having the gear ready to go in the event you get a task that needs it is good. 

and then just knowing what tasks are good and which are bad. some bad tasks i do simply because they are easy points like steel and iron dragons, they take like 12 minutes or so and they are like 20k xp. and next to no loot. but they are fast and they make feel like ia m doing something. besides slayer points are nice to have saved up in the event more upgrades come around.

id say upgrade weapons over armor because t90 weapons make tasks fast. prayer can help with some tasks, and it is overkill on others. doing boss slayer for some tasks can really mix things up like doing kree for avianese slayer, or dks for daggs slayer. also do reaper tasks they get you a small bit of slayer xp and some times nice loot. 

other than that just take things slow and dont try to rush them, they will come in time. 

tl;dr dont try to rush, find tasks you like and do those, dont worry about slayer points because they are easy to get, use best gear you have.

good luck though. 

~~~legoman187~~~

Thank you for the response!  This is my current Slayer setup:  Bandos, Slayer Helm (Tier 2), dual Drygore Maces, Warrior Ring, Amulet of Fury, Strength Cape (T), Penance Aura.  I am currently using the Slayer Master in Shilo Village and my current task is 195 Dust Devils.  I rarely skip tasks cuz it costs 30 Slayer points.  Thank you once again for your info, it was helpful. :)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

do you use mage or range on any tasks?

cause some of the best slayer tasks melee is pretty sub par. for instance there is really only 1 slayer task i use melee, on simply because it is more fun and that is elves. although with darklight back to being decent maybe kalgs will get melee xp for me

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

so something happened today that hasn't happened for an age. i got 3 levels

30a9njm.png

11qtzq9.png

one picture did not save, it was of me getting 106 farmings - sorry gang

i also got 64m slayer

30xg0w6.png

shooting for 64.5m tomorrow. we shall see not starting off particularly strong with dark beasts. 

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

do you use mage or range on any tasks?

cause some of the best slayer tasks melee is pretty sub par. for instance there is really only 1 slayer task i use melee, on simply because it is more fun and that is elves. although with darklight back to being decent maybe kalgs will get melee xp for me

~~~legoman187~~~

Honestly I never use Range or Mage on tasks...lol.  I prefer Melee, especially since my Mage and Range are low in comparison to my Melee stats.

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

so something happened today that hasn't happened for an age. i got 3 levels

30a9njm.png

11qtzq9.png

one picture did not save, it was of me getting 106 farmings - sorry gang

i also got 64m slayer

30xg0w6.png

shooting for 64.5m tomorrow. we shall see not starting off particularly strong with dark beasts. 

~~~legoman187~~~

Congrats on the lvls!  Your stats are amazing!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

perhaps consider getting them up maybe. 

Thank you

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

just under 64.5m slayer today... airuts next 

65m tomorrow probably

~~~legoman187~~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

perhaps consider getting them up maybe. 

Thank you

~~~legoman187~~~

Oh I will eventually get my Mage and Range up...currently I'm working on 95 Prayer and 99 Herblore, lol.  Then 96 Summoning. :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

aaaah i see

well good luck, with good luck for lego today I should get 65m slayers... idk if i will though. 

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

25s4uom.png

there it is

meh tasks today, airuts, celestials followed by tzhaar elves and vyres. 2 good 2 bad and 1 fun, but meh xp. 

also got another gilded helmet from a clue.... wish it had been a different gilded piece though.

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

That xp tho...<3

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

egwghg.png

so that is all the dragon drops gotten

wooo!. 

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 2

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

not gonna lie, ragequit the new quest. 

i may just leave my comp cape in the bank for a few days with that whole mess

admittedly not happy about that. 

beat the quest, pro tip: lower your screen and make it big to be able to see both sides and then spam click the spawn locations. 

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

67m slayers

2rqg8r5.png

also got 110 magic, also also got 16m base xp and 101 base level with 101 fletch. 

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 3

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

2 reaper tasks off a hydrix, so i am pretty happy 

sme time tomorrow i think depending on what my tasks are, unless i get two 7 or less point tasks then nope sorry gg me. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

not gonna lie, ragequit the new quest. 

i may just leave my comp cape in the bank for a few days with that whole mess

admittedly not happy about that. 

beat the quest, pro tip: lower your screen and make it big to be able to see both sides and then spam click the spawn locations. 

~~~legoman187~~~

Yeah the part of the new quest where you have to defend the Goebels against the Airut was annoying...I finally got the hang of it after the 30th try...completed the quest the 1st day it came out w/o a guide.  Shouldn't be labeled "Novice"...

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

67m slayers

2rqg8r5.png

also got 110 magic, also also got 16m base xp and 101 base level with 101 fletch. 

~~~legoman187~~~

If only I hadn't basically "quit" RuneScape for ~7 Years....*sigh*  Lol, nice account buddy!  I'm admittedly sort of jealous. :P

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

They updated the final wave to be easier, it makes me sad, but i wouldnt wish that final wave on my worst enemy so i am happy

ty. 

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

1508 kalgs killed

1 title

lego sad. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

plan for tomorrow 68m slayer

with invasion of falador it is pretty easy with the primatic lamps.

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

kree slayer today was fun

effigy + shard 3... so not great, but 200k slayer xp in about an hour is super nice. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

love me some free xps from falador event

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

kalgs still being stingy

another task tomorrow. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

69m slayer. mostly from silly fally event. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~