Decent RPG's and MMORPG's

RayOxide

And there are private servers with over a hundred (or even more) players online.

So you could actually have enough for a raid group or two in progress at once? Amazing! :roll:

WoW private servers are horrible, I don't see how anyone could play the game on them.

I tried once, got bored.. All it is is people running around in the latest tier gear raiding cities + peeing about in the arenas/battle grounds. And there is a lot of lag.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there are private servers with over a hundred (or even more) players online.

So you could actually have enough for a raid group or two in progress at once? Amazing! :roll:

WoW private servers are horrible, I don't see how anyone could play the game on them.

They are made only for pvp, not general stuff.

They are made only for pvp, not general stuff.

lol @ playing WoW for PvP. The only good thing about PvP in WoW was the arena, and only because you had plenty of competition.

• 2 weeks later...
Anarchy Online is probably one of the best quality free MMO's out there right now. Takes some learning to get used to but its very in depth.

Beyond that you're looking at various korean grind fests.

Yeah Nadril's right on this one. Although Guild Wars is a good one although its not realy an MMORPG. Also try World Of Warcraft if you have alot of spare time.

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png