Champions scrolls

ElkNight

I have had a Lesser scroll and goblin scroll and killed both easily, I don't actively hunt them, they just came by accident. The lesser scroll was from the one trapped in the wizard tower (slayer task) and the goblin came from one goblin I hit out of boredom a couple of weeks ago, I got a challenge scroll and a clue out of that one goblin... :D

You are one lucky... grrrr... <.<

Cowards can't block Warriors.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Trix? Did you get the other scrolls from general play or did you specifically target them like you have with imps and ghouls?

All of them have been obtained from trying to get them. The goblin one was the easiest and that was when they first came out. I got one after about 40 kills. The others have been painfully hard. Ghouls being the next easiest and that took about 4-5 days.

I honestly believe beating this champoins scroll challenge should have an achievement cape, because it has nothing to show for it and its so dang hard.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Or some kind of peice of equipment like a hat or robe or something that though not neccesarily a great stat thing would be a cool show off

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8